Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    Ok, so why the lawsuit now? Does that make it more credible? She's a liar and wants his money. Found someone to lie for her now and thinks she'll get rich from it. At least make bs claims when something is proven. You're acting just like the b@tch who's making the accusation. But I cant say I'm surprised. You're worthless to this website and almost everyone here knows it.
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It got reported the same damn day and he was arrested. We found out later. FFS at least read the damn articles before giving your ******ed opinion.
    Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Why the lawsuit? What do you mean. If a rich guy injured you criminally you'd sue him too. Stop defending A woman beating stalker.
    What is your fucking obsession with the court case of Kovalev? Why the hate to him? Why are you that annoying that people on this site want you to disappear? Why jumping to conclusion without a verdict? Stick to boxing or get the fuck out of here. For the note: you are losing the bet about the rematch of Tyson Fury and Wilder. I hope you comply If that happen, like you promise.
    Last edited by Dasmius Shinobi; 02-03-2019, 06:31 AM. Reason: corrections

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
      What is your fucking obsession with the court case of Kovalev? Why the hate to him? Why are you that annoying that people on this site want you to disappear? Why jumping to conclusion without a verdict? Stick to boxing or get the fuck out of here. For the note: you are losing the bet about the rematch of Tyson Fury and Wilder. I hope you comply If that happen, like you promise.
      He's a woman beating, stalker, attempted rapist.

There is no bet. The guy was caught making alts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        He's a woman beating, stalker, attempted rapist.

There is no bet. The guy was caught making alts.
        How many times has he been convicted of what you’re claiming?

Comment

• Looks like 99 percent of us all picked wrong.
          Fair play to Kovalev for proving me wrong

Comment

• Just watched it as it was on at 7am so recorded it....how was that 116-112??? it was closer to the other 120-108 scorecard. alvarez did **** all and barely won a round in a near shutout, props to kovalev he showed a bit of heart when everyone says he folds at the first sign of adversity...i shouted out at the tv a couple of times 'hes done'. during the 6th/7th rounds, kovalav looked done.

Comment

• Kovalev seems like kind of a confidence fighter. He did look like he was tired at one point but then he won some rounds and suddenly he was full of energy again.

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
                Looks like 99 percent of us all picked wrong.
                Fair play to Kovalev for proving me wrong
                you and I have never agreed with one another this board, but you are correct on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
                  I don’t even bother responding to anything that focking idiot Robbie Barrett post. He is on this board just to aggravate people.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    Just watched it as it was on at 7am so recorded it....how was that 116-112??? it was closer to the other 120-108 scorecard. alvarez did **** all and barely won a round in a near shutout, props to kovalev he showed a bit of heart when everyone says he folds at the first sign of adversity...i shouted out at the tv a couple of times 'hes done'. during the 6th/7th rounds, kovalav looked done.
                    ... as you might have noticed, Ward scored it 119-109...

Comment

• Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... as you might have noticed, Ward scored it 119-109...
                      i had a diff commentary team on boxnation so no i didnt notice.

really looking forward to beterbiev v kovlalev grudge match now either way, hope that can get made

hopefully the WBSS pulls through with series 3 @LHW.

bivol
                      the nail
                      kovalev
                      beterbiev
                      browne
                      Ramirez (will of moved up)
                      Callum Smith (will of moved up by 2020)
                      Alvarez

mouth watering lineup

Comment

Working...
                      X