No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Demetrius Andrade Outboxes, Stops Artur Akavov in Twelfth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
    Did anybody's stream act up all night?? Mine froze every 15 seconds. DAZN sucked Dick tonight!!

No issues at all on mine

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      I’m starting to believe that Eddie Hearn actually has these referees on his payroll. Sounds crazy but with all the money him and DAZN have, why not pay the refs

That's exactly what I was thinking when the referee stopped the fight...
      That was a bullshet stoppage!

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
        It happens too often. I watch it between my house and my friend's and more often than not, it buffers multiple times in each location.
        Yeah that's bullshet! DAZN better fix the issue or I'm cancelling after the Mungia fight next week!

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
          "Did anybody's stream act up all night?? Mine froze every 15 seconds. DAZN sucked Dick tonight!!"

Mine was fluid. But you have to be hard wired to reduced the latency. I have 120mb/10mb connection, but I hardwired all PC's and televisions. Wifi sucks for streaming HD.
          Yeah I've heard that too! I guess I might have to try to hardwire my whole house before i cancel my subscription... Thanks for the info, I appreciate it

Comment

• I'm not still not sold on Andrade to be honest. He fought a good fight tonight and showed that he's better than Akavov. But, I want to see him face stiffer competition like a Billy Joe Saunders. Hopefully that fight can happen next. If not, I know he called out GGG specifically so maybe that's a potential fight if GGG decides to sign on with DAZN.

I thought at first that the stoggage was premature but like the commentators said, it's not the official's job to keep track of the time. He's there to take care of the fighters. It looks a bit shady, yes, but hey the ref is there to protect fighters. Maybe he saw Akavov wasn't throwing anything and don't forget that Andrade was coming on in those last 20 seconds of the round. It could have been a bad knockout.

Comment

• Originally posted by D3v1Ld0g View Post
              Wifi is terrible for streaming HD. It's best if you connect to the Ethernet port to reduce latency. With a 120mb connection I can stream it with minimal hiccups, while also streaming Netflix on other televisions.
              Yeah you're not the first person who's mentioned that to me. I'mma have to do that this coming week before the Mungia fight. Thanks man I appreciate it...

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                No issues at all on mine
                Damn lucky you! I'mma have to hardwire my whole house then cause wireless streaming sucks!
                Thanks man I appreciate the feedback...

Comment

Yeah that's bullshet! DAZN better fix the issue or I'm cancelling after the Mungia fight next week!
                  Oh no!!! That free trial subscription you are on is going to kill DAZN if you cancel it, please don't! I'm begging you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
                    Oh no!!! That free trial subscription you are on is going to kill DAZN if you cancel it, please don't! I'm begging you!
                    Punk I've had DAZN since it came out in September. I can easily afford it!
                    Can you???
                    I think not!
                    You're just a broke welfare queen!
                    You loser!

Comment

Punk I've had DAZN since it came out in September. I can easily afford it!
                      Can you???
                      I think not!
                      You're just a broke welfare queen!
                      You loser!
                      A broke welfare queen that can afford a 24/7 gym membership and can slap you inside outside upside down and around town, you clown.

Comment

Working...
                      X