Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They say Pac landed 90 more punches. How do you feel about Compubox?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Is it accurate?

Honestly, once upon a time it was. These last few years, compubox has been massively flawed
    Compubox is very inaccurate.

Comment

It's really hilarious how so many GGG fans used Compubox to justify is robbery against Jacobs. Now those same people all of a sudden realize how much of a joke Compubox has been these last few years

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Is it accurate?

Honestly, once upon a time it was. These last few years, compubox has been massively flawed
        It Is only accurate when It benefits certain situations and agenda's.

Comment

i was surprised with that numbers since i though horn won while watching on box nation, where no one was nuthugging.

I could be wrong or right though

Comment

Maybe arums influencing it too? To make it even more controversial. Lmao
            I thought horn won, but now that i saw the stats im like maybe im really wrong and was over critical with pac

Comment

seemed about right. horns shots werent landing, dont really know what some of you watched.

Comment

Lots of Manny's shots weren't landing either

I recall end of one of the rounds showing Horns hits, yet the American commentators were saying it didn't hit cleanly enough for them..

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                  i was surprised with that numbers since i though horn won while watching on box nation, where no one was nuthugging.

I could be wrong or right though
                  It was a close fight. I felt horn edged him out.

Comment

if a fan has faith in their stats JUST ONE TIME, you gotta keep riding with them. dont cry and say they got it wrong cause that fan didnt like the outcome.

if the stats show pac landed more, thats that.
                    in every ''robbery'' i know of, the guy who got robbed landed more punches.

but pac LET a hornet ''rob'' him !!!!!

Comment

Don't you guys think this is Arums revenge? Manny went around his back to fight Khan. Manny has been going around telling people this is his last fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X