Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo Sparring Partner Says Mikey Garcia Hits Harder Than Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo Sparring Partner Says Mikey Garcia Hits Harder Than Canelo!

That's crazy. Didn't bam bam also say he felt Mikey's punch more than Maidana's?

Comment

Because of this stupid layoff, the forum and fans a whole are sleeping on Mikey

I worry he may have chin issues, but his combo of serious skills and serious power make him a threat against anyone.

I think he gives Loma ton of trouble, 50-50 fight for me. And he KO's Pac. You can be undisciplined and fight Mikey.

Comment

Mikey should move up and fight Crawford then why is he picking on the lil guys

Comment

I doubt it. The guy was probably just brown nosing when he told Robert that.

Comment

I have always said that Mikey is a machine.
            He is becoming my fav fighter along with Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by JaguaresMx View Post
              Because of this stupid layoff, the forum and fans a whole are sleeping on Mikey

I worry he may have chin issues, but his combo of serious skills and serious power make him a threat against anyone.

I think he gives Loma ton of trouble, 50-50 fight for me. And he KO's Pac. You can be undisciplined and fight Mikey.
              we got the same concerns, but i think moving up weight has cure that chin issue he might of had.

Comment

Mikey sparring at 75% probably does hit harder than Canelo sparring at only 45%

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
                  Mikey sparring at 75% probably does hit harder than Canelo sparring at only 45%
                  not really, mikey runs you into shots, canelo hits you with shots big difference.

I dont doubt that if Canelo had the skills mikey has to run you into shots that canelo wont be hitting like 100x more but he doesnt.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    not really, mikey runs you into shots, canelo hits you with shots big difference.

I dont doubt that if Canelo had the skills mikey has to run you into shots that canelo wont be hitting like 100x more but he doesnt.
                    Rooting for Chavez over Canelo? Por que?

Comment

Working...
                    X