• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viva mexico! Viva canelo! Viva goldenboy

Canelo
    61.76%
    Lara
    38.24%

Bump just to get some love. here we have the full fight and a poll make you choice. I vote canelo as I believed canelo won clearly.

Comment

Daylyt why did you put on a prosthetic penis and show it to the crowd at that rap battle? stop with the gimmicks man.

Comment

Just depends on what you like.....I thought Canelo clearly won, but thats because I like hard body punching over pot shotting glancing head blows that Lara kept landing with....

But either way Lara and the "Cuban style" sucks for boxing....

Mexico>Cuba in boxing...
        Last edited by animalfan10; 07-13-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

I thought Canelo won but only cuz Lara didnt throw enough punches. If he would of just use his jab a bit more to control the distance he would of won eznobody

Comment

Arjen Robben vs Canelo next fight....Canelo needs to avenge Mexico on that cheating flopper.

Comment

Viva Mexican Ring Warriors!

Boxing would not survive as a major sport without them.

Comment

Awesome seeing Ochoa there. But canelo won 7 to 5. All That Smack Lara was talking and for What to get on his bicycle

Comment

First time i scored it i watched a russian stream had it 115-113 for lara because I gave the 12th round to canelo because I thought he outworked him for most of the part. Rewatching the fight I scored it the same exact way heading into the 12th round, but now I'm seeing that maybe lara did enough to win that round alot of those punches were missed by canelo or countered so I may have it 116-112 lara this time around.

Good fight. Lara won it though.

Comment

Round 1: Clear Lara round. He had a couple nice combos, and Canelo barely touched him. Canelo did go to the body a couple times, but not enough to nullify what Lara did.

10-9 Lara

Round 2: Competitive round. Lara did enough to win though. Canelo did better though, landed some nice shots on Lara. But Lara with his jab and a few nice left hands did enough to win.

20-18 Lara

Round 3: Big Lara round. Some nice left hands, controlled the distance. Canelo landed nothing of note.

30-27 Lara

Round 4: Competitive round. Lara landed a few decent shots, but was too few and far in between with any punches thrown. Canelo meanwhile did some good body work. Canelo round.

39-37 Lara

Round 5: Another competitive round. Canelo landed several nice combos to the body, Lara started the round well, but didn't really do anything significant the last half of the round. Canelo won on activity and landing the harder shots to the body. Canelo round.

48-47 Lara

Round 6: Honestly could have gone either way. Lara didn't do much, neither did Canelo. Lara literally didn't throw more than 3-4 significant punches the last 2 minutes of the round, though Canelo didn't really do any good work till the end of the round. Even round.

58-57 Lara

Round 7: Canelo round. Lara did nice work early, but didn't throw nearly enough significant punches the last 2 minutes. Canelo meanwhile landed some good body shots and a nice uppercut in this round. He forced the action, Lara didn't work enough.

67-67 Even

Round 8: Clear Canelo round. Lara's offense was literally non existent. It was flickering jabs and left hands here or there that didn't land. Canelo landed nice body shots, forced the action, and was busier. Canelo round. Ronnie Shields tells Lara keep doing what you're doing..... whaaaat?

77-76 Canelo

Round 9: Lara tried to throw better punches and try to land more significantly. He did land a few nice shots that snapped Canelos head, but Canelo by and large carried the round with his body work. Lara had no answer for Canelos body work.

87-85 Canelo

Round 10: Lara round. THIS is what Lara can do to win the fight by not really landing anything significant, just don't let Canelo get off with his body shots. Round 4-9 he didn't land hardly anything significant and Canelo was getting off with hos body shots easily. But in the 10th, Lara did a good job of not letting Canelo work the body. Lara round.

96-95 Canelo

Round 11: Competitive round, both had their moments but I thought Lara did a good enough job of avoiding Canelos body attack, even though Lara himself didn't do much. But did just enough with some nice counters. Lara in a close round.

105-105 Even

Round 12: Clear Canelo round. Lara literally threw like 5 punches that were significant. Canelo did good body work and press the action. Clearly Canelo took this, it's as if Lara thought he had the fight in the bag for some unknown reason.

Canelo won 115-114 on my 2nd watch

Lara won rounds 1, 2, 3, 10, 11

Canelo won rounds 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, and 12

Round 6 was even

If you score the 6 for Lara, I could see a draw, or if you score it for Canelo I see it as 115-113 Canelo

Canelo did the better work to the body, while Lara landed more jabs. But Lara even landing his jabs let Canelo get off too often to the body to win.

Comment

Working...
                    X