Collapse
No announcement yet.

Henderson vs Jones! who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Henderson vs Jones! who you got?

Henderson is in the line for a title shot against Jones.

Henderson-Shogun was a Awesome but Henderson got gassed multiple times.
    I think Jones stops him but you can never count Henderson out and Jones chin hasn't been tested yet.

Who you got?

If the right hand lands on Jones he might get KTFO. But then againg Jones has more tools to win the fight. I would have to go with Jones he has the better stamina, striking, speed, and reach. It's going to be hard to land that right hand on Jones to be honest. Jones also has to get past Machida and Rashad though before he can even fight Hendo. Just imagine if he wins all those fights, it will be tough for Jones not to be #1 p4p in MMA.

Comment

i wanna say hendo.. but the balls in bones court.. hes got more tools, age and reach.

Comment

Jones easily. After Henderson gasses around the 3rd round, Jones will get the sub or gnp finish. Shogun could have done the same but he was just as gassed as hendo. Jones won't get gassed.

Comment

jones should be like -500 or something.
          huge favorite.

i think hendo would be his easiest fight out of the realistic contenders at 205. as long as he can avoid getting h-bombed in the first round he will cruise to a victory. Probably a stoppage.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
            Jones easily. After Henderson gasses around the 3rd round, Jones will get the sub or gnp finish. Shogun could have done the same but he was just as gassed as hendo. Jones won't get gassed.
            this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm actually going to bet on Hendo in this one.

Comment

ive got bonesjones but if hendo lands that right hand,it could be all over

id luv to see it

make it happen

Comment

I think Hendo is the one guy who can land on Jones and test that chin but I can't see him lasting much beyond three rounds, stamina and Jones's considerable physical advantages are going to tell. Henderson could pull of a shock but I only give him a 20-25% chance.

Comment

Made a thread about it, i still feel hendo rampage and shogun stand better chance then rashad and machida. I feel like you just gotta fight him and hope something lands. Those 3 have the heart, chin and power to change a fight with one punch, aggressive so its more likely to happen unlike with machida and rashad who would try to outpoint and outgameplan him. Rashad is too fragile, and machida keeps his hands low, chin high vs jones crazyreach who will take his movement away like shogun with kicks.

Hendo will do exactly that by launching right hands from the start. I bet anything jones takes him down within the fiesta 30 seconds to wear him out since grappling gets him the worst in his age but if hendo lands Its over....

Comment

Working...
                    X