Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander vs Ortiz Who You Got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got Alexander , he can move real quick in and out, fastest hands at 147 IMO, has good power like Rome said he put away Urango

His problem with his power he doesn't sit down on his punches, he's too worried about getting in and out.

But that will be the way to beat Ortiz. Aside from the fact Devon has a world class chin.
    Last edited by J Dubb II 330; 06-27-2012, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• I'll never understand all this hate on Devon.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
        I got Alexander , he can move real quick in and out, fastest hands at 147 IMO, had good power like Rome said he put away Urango

His problem with his power he doesn't sit down on his punches, he's too worried about getting in and out.

But that will be the way to beat Ortiz. Aside from the fact Devon has a world class chin.
        The WW division, with Pacquiao and Mayweather (and Khan pretty soon), and you think Alexander has the fastest hands

Comment

• Uhhhhhh yea. One Pacs hands didn't look that fast against Bradley, Mayweather has lost speed. And Khan???? Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            I got Alexander , he can move real quick in and out, fastest hands at 147 IMO, has good power like Rome said he put away Urango

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
            I'll never understand all this hate on Devon.
            I agree with your break down of the fight,I was up in the air at first..But I just think a fighter with any punch resistance and good to great fundamentals beats Ortiz..

I think the hate for Devon has to do with the fact he was a bit overrated on his come up and he did get a few gifts( I would not really call them robberies)it has added to the dislike of him..I don't mind Devon,he is a decent fighter with a solid resume to boot...

Comment

• Originally posted by ts33 View Post
              The WW division, with Pacquiao and Mayweather (and Khan pretty soon), and you think Alexander has the fastest hands
              I think Khan and Alexander have comparable speed tbh,if I had to choose I would say Khans speed is more effective..I don't know if he is hands down faster...

Comment

• LOL @ The poll

Alexander is too smart and skilled for Ortiz. He will keep the fight on the outside, circle the ring, throw combinations and clinch when Ortiz gets too close. Ortiz will get frustrated from not being able to get set and deliver his power shots and we all know what will happen next.

Devon by UD.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                  LOL @ The poll

Alexander is too smart and skilled for Ortiz. He will keep the fight on the outside, circle the ring, throw combinations and clinch when Ortiz gets too close. Ortiz will get frustrated from not being able to get set and deliver his power shots and we all know what will happen next.

Devon by UD.
                  A lot of the time these polls become popularity contest more so then anything..But tbh this is a good thing,if this fight ever is made I won't have any problems landing a bet for easy E-points...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    A lot of the time these polls become popularity contest more so then anything..But tbh this is a good thing,if this fight ever is made I won't have any problems landing a bet for easy E-points...
                    Easy bet, IMO.

Being the more exciting fighter =/= Being the better boxer. People think just because a boxer isn't exciting that he isn't capable.

Weren't these the same people that said Maidana was going to wipe out Alexander? How did that work out? He didn't even win a round.

Comment

• Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      LOL @ The poll

Devon by UD.
                      I don't think Alexander is that good at circling the ring and boxing. What eventually happens is the two end up brawling, and Ortiz wins that fight IMO. I like the style matchup for him.

I hope this fight happens. Not next for Ortiz though, Ortiz needs to actually earn a title shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X