Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holy shi.t! She let me rub her feet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean, doesn't everyone grow out of the foot fetish thing by time they're with a woman, and they've finally got access - both visually and contact wise - with other far, far more appealing parts of the body?

Yeah, when I was 7 or 8, I was heavily into feet cos I was ridiculously horny, and often feet were the only part of the body that were on parade.

But jeez, when you're an adult, there's really no reason to be into them.

But hey, I'm glad you are. I often tell people offline about this guy who posts on a boxing forum who is obsessed with feet. I might even post this thread on my Facebook.

Comment

Lemme guess, your George Clooney.

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
        I mean, doesn't everyone grow out of the foot fetish thing by time they're with a woman, and they've finally got access - both visually and contact wise - with other far, far more appealing parts of the body?

Yeah, when I was 7 or 8, I was heavily into feet cos I was ridiculously horny, and often feet were the only part of the body that were on parade.

But jeez, when you're an adult, there's really no reason to be into them.

But hey, I'm glad you are. I often tell people offline about this guy who posts on a boxing forum who is obsessed with feet. I might even post this thread on my Facebook.
        I dont think I will ever stop loving feet. Please tell everyone about me. I have no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          You're so emotional

That's another reason why nobody likes you also you got no humour or personality.

Stop being so ****ing emotional. Your insecurity amuses me though.

now suck on my big toe you footlicking freak
          Enough is enough i'm putting you on ignore. I'll see you in another life brother.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
            Enough is enough i'm putting you on ignore. I'll see you in another life brother.
            I already got your ass on ignore!!

Unfortunatly it doesn't prevent me from seeing your threads on the lounge menu where you cry, moan and ***** every 2 seconds like a legitimate TROLL!!
            Last edited by Grand Champ; 06-07-2011, 09:21 PM.

Comment

you put him on ignore for breakin' balls a little bit? Wtf, I thought you were from NY.

Comment

Trigger, you ever suck on some hood rats foot?

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  you put him on ignore for breakin' balls a little bit? Wtf, I thought you were from NY.
                  I don't mind people breaking my balls but grand champ is just not funny at all. He takes my threads way to serious.
                  Last edited by triggerhapppy; 06-07-2011, 09:56 PM.

Comment

I don't mind people breaking my balls but grand champ is just not funny at all. He takes my threads way to serious.
                    I think Grand Champ is telling the truth. If you think your thread is all about the truth then let him tell what he thinks is the truth. Or the truth about you really hurts?

Comment

Me and this lady at work have been flirting with each other for years. She's always walking around barefoot after school complaining that her feet hurt. I always joke around with her and say " If you ever need a foot massage let me know. Today a 5:30pm she told me that she's ready for her massage. My penis instantly Turned into submarine. Even dough we are short handed and way behind on work, I rubbed her sexy pink pedicured feet for 25 min and she told me that I am a damn good foot massager. Shyt now I can't stop thinking about her. Dont tell my fiancée.

Comment

Working...
                      X