No announcement yet.

Battlefield company 2 or COD Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Battlefield company 2 or COD Modern Warfare 2

I like playing with small to medium maps. As many players as possible. I dont like running around for 15 minutes looking for people.

What do you all think ? I am only going to play online.

Originally posted by Chicharito View Post
    I like playing with small to medium maps. As many players as possible. I dont like running around for 15 minutes looking for people.

What do you all think ? I am only going to play online.
    Modern Warfare 2 is the game for you.

Comment

i like bad company more.

less ****s.

Comment

modern is the game brah, I don't like battlefield cuz maps are to big and it feels really slow compare to modern. I like fast pace games where u kill or get killed rather then slow ass game where u run around looking for people and being all tactical and all that junk. The online is really fun when u got homies to play with

Comment

so cod is more run and gun fun? And Battlefield is like a chess match?

Comment

i see it as being cod for 10-15 year olds.

bad company 18+

just my experience.

more skilled to play bad company. plus you get tanks and **** lol

Comment

Battlefield >>> COD

and that's coming out of Johnny Dramas mouth.

Comment

Yes to the cod part, and I wouldn't say a chess match for battlefield but it is A LOT more slower and unless you have a group of ppl u know you'll always fail in the game from what I've played and been told by other friends that have the game.

Comment

and I forgot to mention battlefield has vehicles u can drive around since the maps r so huge while modern u don't drive anything the closes thing u get to drive in modern is a chopper where u control the machine gun and the chopper moves itself and another plane that shoots missles and **** called ac 130

Comment

what are other fun online games for ps3

Comment

Working...
                    X