No announcement yet.

Can someone help with Fight Nights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone help with Fight Nights?

I cant seem to save two different boxer files or save more than 5 legacy files. I noticed you can load a boxer file but what is the point of loading one if you can only save one of them? It loads automatically. Is there a way to retire in a legacy then carry on with another boxer like FNR3? or is 5 all i can have at one time? I dont want to delete my completed legacies.

come on, 12 views and no one posted?

Comment

Originally posted by jameshepenstall View Post
      I cant seem to save two different boxer files or save more than 5 legacy files. I noticed you can load a boxer file but what is the point of loading one if you can only save one of them? It loads automatically. Is there a way to retire in a legacy then carry on with another boxer like FNR3? or is 5 all i can have at one time? I dont want to delete my completed legacies.
      are you a fukin **** or what?

what the fuk is fight nights???????

Last i checked it was called Fight Night Round 4

Comment

Originally posted by !! 2Tough !! View Post
        are you a fukin **** or what?

what the fuk is fight nights???????

Last i checked it was called Fight Night Round 4
        I would have thought seeing it's in the arcade section it was obvious and you had no trouble figuring it out so WTF? call me a ****, you can **** off.

Comment

I'm not familiar with the problem you have. This problem you have is apart from created fighters right? Its just with Legacy fighters?

2/3 possible work arounds.

1- Create another user account and you can play more legacies on that account.

2- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive......then delete them from that User account to create more room. That way you don't lose the files.

3- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive and store them in a second account on the same PS3. That way you wont lose them and can play with them every once in a while if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
            I'm not familiar with the problem you have. This problem you have is apart from created fighters right? Its just with Legacy fighters?

2/3 possible work arounds.

1- Create another user account and you can play more legacies on that account.

2- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive......then delete them from that User account to create more room. That way you don't lose the files.

3- Save the legacy files onto a flash drive and store them in a second account on the same PS3. That way you wont lose them and can play with them every once in a while if you want.
            **** i never thought of that, i only just got the PS3 and not familiar with all the features. Cheers mate.

Comment

shut the **** up and kick some ass online eh

Comment

Working...
              X