Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Paul Williams accept CLOTTEY'S CHALLENGE ???

simple question

yes or no?

Yes
    42.06%
    No
    57.94%
    Last edited by mellow_mood; 06-16-2009, 06:19 PM.

He should, I think Williams can stop Clottey in my personal opinion. Everyone keeps talking about how Clotteys defense is so great when I saw the opposite in the Cotto fight, Cotto was punching through Clotteys defense. I think Williams can do the same and I don't think Williams will stop throwing.

Comment

i really like paul williams .. so im gonna say yes!!! he will accept the challenge!!!

hopefully hes will live up to the expectations!!

Comment

Ts I think Pwill would/will accept.Itz not like there'z a line of people waitin to fight him.He should accept though just to get back in action.

Comment

the most avoided fighter needs to live up to the expectations!!!!!

Comment

I doubt it. If he does, I will give him a lot of respect, right now he's proved a little but not much.

Comment

I hope not. Clottey's style is tailor made for a Williams win. Cotto should fight him. .

Comment

Originally posted by sylvestersweet View Post
                I doubt it. If he does, I will give him a lot of respect, right now he's proved a little but not much.
                Paul proved he can go 12 with Tony and not fold like a lawn chair.

Comment

i think it's an easy win for pwill and a way to keep busy.. however i don't see how it would be of any benefit to pwill.

Comment

Joshua would beat Paul Williams.
                    I dont belive that Punisher wil accept challenge but he should
                    cuz I dont see who else wants a fight with Paul Williams right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X