Clear All

• Bernard Hopkins Loses His Temper At Steve Bunce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2aTG...eature=related

bunce **** himself

Comment

Is B-Hop Haitian?

I honestly don't kno...I remember this vid tho

Comment

hopkins is a piece of garbage. He's a thug, brings nothing good to boxing. Cotto, Mayweather, Jones, Klitschkos and Pacquiao bring skill AND sportsmanship.

Cotto - Stoic and sedate, Cotto brings a measured and dignified air to boxing
        Mayweather - Though arrogant in his pre-event promotions is a class act as a winner
        Jones - Loud and supremely confident in his abilities but contributes to society surrounding boxing, hoping to end the strangle-hold that promoters have on boxing and preserve boxers' health
        Klitschkos - Doctors in their own rights, they have cornered the HW market and give boxing a shot in the arm with intelligence and poise
        Pacquiao - The quintessence of humility and gentility

What does hopkins bring? Oh yeah, a brash and bigotted mindset and a cagey, boring style of boxing that is worlds away from entertaining (imo anyway).

Comment

Originally posted by Nuurzhaelan View Post
          hopkins is a piece of garbage. He's a thug, brings nothing good to boxing.

What does hopkins bring? Oh yeah, a brash and bigotted mindset and a cagey, boring style of boxing that is worlds away from entertaining (imo anyway).
          Awesome man, you almost had me for a second. Jesus I almost thought you were SERIOUS. Haha, good one, nobody would ever say something that ignorant.

Comment

Lol that was professional of Hopkins, what a complete *******!

Comment

Originally posted by Silkstone View Post
              Awesome man, you almost had me for a second. Jesus I almost thought you were SERIOUS. Haha, good one, nobody would ever say something that ignorant.
              I was quite serious. I could write something that disagreeable to you because that's how I feel. If you don't like it put me on ignore or give me negative karma. I don't care either way. Do not presume to tell me I am not being serious.

Comment

I was quite serious. I could write something that disagreeable to you because that's how I feel. If you don't like it put me on ignore or give me negative karma. I don't care either way. Do not presume to tell me I am not being serious.
                Don't worry mate, I don't give neg K to people who disagree with me, I only ever do that if people make blatently racist or xenophobic comments. And all right maybe my comment came off as a bit of a flame, I just thought that you put out an opinion without backing it up sufficently. But I'm all ears mate, If you think that Hopkins brought nothing to boxing, I'd be happy to know your reason behind that opinion.

Comment

hopkins is a piece of garbage. He's a thug, brings nothing good to boxing. Cotto, Mayweather, Jones, Klitschkos and Pacquiao bring skill AND sportsmanship.

Cotto - Stoic and sedate, Cotto brings a measured and dignified air to boxing
                  Mayweather - Though arrogant in his pre-event promotions is a class act as a winner
                  Jones - Loud and supremely confident in his abilities but contributes to society surrounding boxing, hoping to end the strangle-hold that promoters have on boxing and preserve boxers' health
                  Klitschkos - Doctors in their own rights, they have cornered the HW market and give boxing a shot in the arm with intelligence and poise
                  Pacquiao - The quintessence of humility and gentility

If you saw Bernard in his prime I don't think you would consider him boring. And Bernard tries to ruin his opponent's mindset pre-fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
                    If you saw Bernard in his prime I don't think you would consider him boring. And Bernard tries to ruin his opponent's mindset pre-fight.
                    To be honest, though, I really don't even find him boring now. He's not my fave boxer, but definitely in my top 5, and I'm always pleased with watching a Hopkins' fight, whether he wins or loses. I thought that he put up a very spirited and excellent performance against Calzaghe, and I thought his demolition of Pavilk (although another of my favourites) was a true credit to the longevity and athleticism he's shown in his career.
                    Last edited by Silkstone; 06-07-2009, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X