No announcement yet.

What is Joshua Clottey's BEST win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    He has wins over 2 of Floyd's best opponents, LoL.
    Cool. Morales lost to Zahir Raheem before rematching Pac. Junior Jones knocked out Barrera. Floyd won more rounds in one fight vs. Marquez than Pac did in two fights. Floyd beat DLH and Hatton first.

See how easy that is? Now go back in your cage and think of a new idea.

Comment

Originally posted by alza1988 View Post
      I probably say Judah as well or Corrales .Looking forward to the Pacquiao fight .Sure Clottey came in 170 against Corrales wonder what he'll come in against Pac .Not to forget how close the cards were against Cotto.
      Well, it depends. What catchweight is Manny forcing Josh to come down to? 144 or 145?

Comment

The Corrales that lost to Clottey wasn't the Corrales that I grew up watching. He might be the best name on Clottey's resume, but I would hardly call it an impressive win.

Comment

clottey is a very solid fighter but doesn't have that special feel of a champ, imo

Comment

****in bait threads. This dude is not going to listen to any educated response. He'll always come back with some bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Hijo de Dios View Post
              Well, it depends. What catchweight is Manny forcing Josh to come down to? 144 or 145?
              147 mongoloid. Where u been?

Comment

clottey better win was against Judah..
                but the better name is Corrales..

Comment

Working...
                X