No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua vs. Carlos Takam Finalized For October 28

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
    seriously larry you know your boxing, did you really backup figher who threw that ******ed windmill punches?? i know he's american but wilder is ****, deep down in your heart you knew this.
    I have said several times his technique is horrible and i dont get why Joshua wont just go ahead and fight him

Comment

• Originally posted by Ham Porter View Post
      Says it a!l, doesn't it? Joshua's late replacement is a guy in or around the top ten, while the best Wilder can serve up is a shot to **** Arreola (and that wasn't really a late replacement given the fact Wilder didn't end up fighting on the same date as his scheduled one with Povetkin) and a guy who hasn't fought in two years.
      So instead of down playing the guy who has a legitimate belt (wilder) try getting the other champ and his promoter on board with Wilder.

Comment

• Must be a different Takam than the one that lost to Joseph Parker last year and was knocked out by Povetkin.

Comment

• Takam is washed up and has been washed up for a while now. Joshua and Hearn are blatant scumbags for this.

Comment

• Solid fight but nothing more. Instead of Wilder -Ortiz and Joshua -Pulev we got Wilder -Stiverne 2 and Joshua -takam. Sorry guys, that is much worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by NahMean View Post
              This is a good fight put he will still needs to fight Pulev.. So it still delays a unification.
              Can you read? The article clearly says this will satisfy his mandatory. In the future, please review the source material before posting

This delays nothing, if anything, it speeds the process up, now Joshua won't have to wait until 2 or 3 months for this fight, it will happen on time, and keep the schedule open in 2018.

That's assuming AJ does not punk out, and duck Wilder.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                what makes this guy good?? he is a 36 soon to be 37 year old whos claim to fame is a close fight with ****ing Parker..its a **** fight
                And what do you think about Wilder/Stiverne? Is that not also a **** fight??
                If you say no, you are obviously one incredibly bias, double standard bearing mutha ****a.

Comment

• Originally posted by theface07 View Post
                  And what do you think about Wilder/Stiverne? Is that not also a **** fight??
                  If you say no, you are obviously one incredibly bias, double standard bearing mutha ****a.
                  yes..its also a **** fight..i have never said otherwise

Comment

• Originally posted by Kigali View Post
                    Keep trolling

Stiverne and Arreola would hospitalize that walrus.

....as you well know.
                    Arreola? You're kidding right? The only thing Arreola would hospitalize is a slow moving buffet line. He's already beaten himself multiple times by not training and underachieving. He is the definition of a washed up can of ravioli.
                    And Stiverne? Really? He fought once since 2015 and barely beat a washed up journeyman in Fred Kassi.

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      yes..its also a **** fight..i have never said otherwise
                      Good to know you're not a hypocrite like so many of the patriots on here.

Comment

Working...
                      X