Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG Wasn't Allowed To Throw Body Shots...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I think its time I took a break from NSB. This is getting out of hand from both sides.

Comment

These tin foil hat wearing flat earth, alex jones subbed posters need to be banned in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
          Listen STupid punk, read the OP then come back.

GGG was so scared he was running after Canelo. Please just go kill yourself.
          Love those cyber muscles, ShytsHead.

Golovkin didn't go to the body much because he got stung trying and didn't want to risk it again.

Hell, there is tape of Abel warning him about the uppercuts he was getting baited into.

But, think what you must to keep you from admitting the truth.

There was no bribe, troll.

Just a man realizing his limitations and doing his best not to get KTFO.

Canelo deserved the win and will repeat things more decisively if they fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
            Maybe if Canelo wasn't on his bike for half of the fight, a lot of the shots GGG thru and missed we're uncontested.

I thought it was strange he wasn't going to the body but when the ex fighter explained what he thought was occurring it made sense to me
            I wouldn't say uncontested cuz Nelo was landing shots, more than lil g & that ex fighter said if lil g went to the body more it would leave more doors open upstairs for Nelo to go through them.

Comment

[QUOTE=Scary_canary;18065480]
              Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Wait, I thought he "got old" when he fought Jacobs?

Meanin he's still old now?
              More like overrated.

Comment

Working...
              X