Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman Jogger Known As "Mad Pooper" Is Taking Dumps All Over Colorado Springs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Woman Jogger Known As "Mad Pooper" Is Taking Dumps All Over Colorado Springs

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat 2.0 View Post
      She can pinch a loaf on my chest anytime

Comment

"This Is Malicious Fecal Distribution!"

"Ima Run Out There With The Hose And Hose Her Down And Say BAD HUMAN!"

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 09-19-2017, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Someone pooped in a local grocery store where I live a couples week or so ago.

**** that went down Friday afternoon at the Lyell Wegmans

As in piles of actual feces

When I was checking out on Friday, around 1:30pm or so, there were piles of poop all over the front of the store. The staff were in a frenzy, running around with mops and cones and trying to block off areas. There were a few streaks where carts had clearly run over the piles. It was a huge mess and the store smelled terrible.

I left before seeing what happened afterwards, did anyone hear about this? It was so bad, they had to have closed the store for at least an hour or two, right? They couldn't just leave the store open with actual piles of human waste all over the front of the store, right?
          It just seems like such a massive health issue, considering it was everywhere, and it might take awhile to even find all the piles, let alone clean them up and disinfect everything. And one of the piles was right in the frozen food section
          There were piles of poop all over the front of the store, starting from the frozen food area, all the way around the entrance. Customer service, the ATM machine, that little NY gift shop they have, were all mine fields of cones and paper towels put over piles. There were streaks of poop all over from carts running over it.

It smelled horrible, and the staff were in a panic trying to find all the piles and clean up the mess. One even said "the piles are too big, I gotta go get something bigger" while running around with a mop.

Someone must have done it on purpose, because there's no way this was just a loose diaper or something. And it wasn't from a service animal, this was unmistakably human.

My mom and I had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard at how ridiculous the whole thing was.
          https://www.reddit.com/r/Rochester/c..._at_the_lyell/
          Last edited by Eff Pandas; 09-19-2017, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            "This Is Malicious Fecal Distribution!"

"Ima Run Out There With The Hose And Hose Her Down And Say BAD HUMAN!"

Disgusting

Comment

My idol

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                My idol
                there will be copycat poopers, i'd expect to find some **** in all sorts of new places.

Comment

facking Bronco fans

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                    there will be copycat poopers, i'd expect to find some **** in all sorts of new places.
                    What's some foods that help you poop. Coffee, oatmeal and high fiber stuff right?

I'll get this going

Comment

Working...
                    X