Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner: I Ain't Trippin Over Loss, I'll Be World Champ Real Soon!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner vs berto coming in 2018 on showtime....

Comment

Maybe he need to start tripping' over his losses.

The joke isn't funny anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
        Boner will be ok, time is on his side plus he has a black belt in Hee yung doe.
        Damn... that legit had me laughing out loud. Broner should seriously consider a new trainer. He obviously doesn't respect Stafford. He has all the physical tools to still be a champ, he just needs guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Mikey wasn't declining, he just took his foot off the gas a little at the end because he knew that you had nothing for him to worry about.
          Mikey was disciplined but Mikey was having trouble trying to K.O. Broner. This is Mikey's limit, 140. Broner had the body, jab & left hook open all night & didn't not capitalize on it. If Broner would of let his hands go it would of been close. Broner has been a gatekeeper his last couple fights. Mickey vs Bud is the top fight to be made at 140.

Comment

Probably going to seek out some bum for a vacant title again then claim hes a "5 time world champion"

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
              Mikey was disciplined but Mikey was having trouble trying to K.O. Broner. This is Mikey's limit, 140. Broner had the body, jab & left hook open all night & didn't not capitalize on it. If Broner would of let his hands go it would of been close. Broner has been a gatekeeper his last couple fights. Mickey vs Bud is the top fight to be made at 140.
              If you think about it no one has been able to knock out Broner, not even Porter or Maidana. He has a good chin.

Mikey pitched a near shut out and I was quite impressed.

Comment

Mikey was declining because he threw 800 punches and broner threw less than 400 smh I don't believe in broner anymore

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  If you think about it no one has been able to knock out Broner, not even Porter or Maidana. He has a good chin.

Mikey pitched a near shut out and I was quite impressed.
                  You got a point but I can't see Mikey doing any damage at 147. 140 is the weight limit he could handle. Bud & Mikey is the fight to be made at 140 but I don't think bob arum will let that happen....

I only gave Broner 3 rounds.

Comment

What do you guys expect , the guy is 28 he cannot just "oh , lets go learn engineering at MIT" this is it for him as an adult earner the best he can do is in the next couple of years and he knows it , after that he either was smart with his money and invested or he spent it all and will be broke and working at burger king , note that this is true for every professional athlete that can't be a coach or work in TV.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                      He needs a new trainer or the same thing will happen again. (TMT)
                      Yup! Honestly I would like to see Ann Wolfe train him and slap him upside the head every few minutes for being stupid.

Comment

Working...
                      X