Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 07-30-2017, 04:21 AM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 928 Post(s)
KillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond reputeKillaCamNZ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,000,054,048.36
Great post. - anthonydavid11 

Sometimes, potential gets exposed as a mirage.

Broner is what he is.
KillaCamNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 07-30-2017, 10:40 AM #22
New trends

Quoted: 1108 Post(s)
Rampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond reputeRampad has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 62,690,380,669,780,632.00
Total Points: 62,690,392,720,851,056.00
your a good poster. - RJJ The Truth Thanks for your time amigo - anonymousboxing Top Notch Poster - Perro salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR 
No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER 
Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace 
great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
This is why boxing sucks.

Mikey went up a weight class, beat a young, powerful fighter with a good chin and all boxing fans want to do is take the shine away from Mikey Garcia by saying Broner isn't good.

Anyone of you ever wonder why the Yankees can beat the Pirates in the World Series and fans/commentators praise both teams, but in boxing a good fight happens and the fans have to trash the loser?

Funny thing is the same people will list Broner as Mikey's best win they list his resume (so far).

Same thing with Canelo-GGG..people saying Canelo isn't that good, that he sucks, that he got gifts, etc...then they'll say that's GGG's best win.

I predicted Mikey would win in a competitive fight, but it wasn't competitive, too bad. But I give Mikey credit for making it non-competitive, he beat a strong, but inconsistent fighter in Broner.

Stop the bullsh*t, just give the winner his credit and move on.
Broner isn't good though. We have pointed out his flaws for years. Low output. No combos. Terrible transition. He just has fast hands and thats it. So many of you guys gave him the benefit of the doubt simply because he is Black and because his affiliation with floyd. Broner has been garbage, you guys just gave him a pass.
Rampad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:11 AM #23
Interim Champion

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
moltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these partsmoltres. is infamous around these parts
Total Points: 1,000,099,205.35

if fighters were 1 or 2 rounds, broner would be p4p. as its 12 rounds, he dont want to gas, and reserves for the later rounds, throwing 5-10 punches per round.
moltres. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:23 AM #24
snr gong

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
junior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond reputejunior gong has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,002,738,732,255,977.88
Total Points: 1,002,739,742,063,495.50
bumsniffing the trail of flomos on BS 24/7. - Body Movin' keep murking these floydiot bumsniffs, flomos kneel before you and kiss your feet - Turd &quot;hi yung doe&quot; looool - thuggery thx m8, can always count on the gongster to lay the smackdown - thuggery A glass of the finest French wine - QuebecSTAR2 
joyeux noel - QuebecSTAR2 Cheers buddy, screw the FloydTroopers - Beercules ATG poster! - jas I now pronounce Floyd Mayweather and Junior Gong in holy matrimony. Congrats Mayweather and Gong for their beautiful marriage. - BrushMyHair You're fackin hilarious - Booty Dew 
Helluva poster - jas Legendary destroyer of Fl0mos - Free Booty Dew! Congrats on 10,000 posts - jas Stay mad, brothers stay dominating - GettinMoney U stay hating, we stay shining :) - GettinMoney 
We stay on top, imagine it's Floyd - GettinMoney U still mad, Pac stay sleeping - GettinMoney For the Pacstan butthurt - GettinMoney Another straight right to Pacs jaw lmfao - GettinMoney gay racist spastic cunt! - TyphoonFloyd 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - TyphoonFloyd 

Broner has been serious of late and looked good in the early stage of the fight. Broner has all of the tools but not much of the discipline in the life he leads away from the sport. He is similar to Ricky Hatton in this regard and it all catches up with you during a fight.

I have **** on Broner a lot down the years because he is a twat and is supported almost exclusively by complete pr!cks, but he is a skilled, tough fighter and not a quitter. If he had the right mindset and discipline when he started out then he could well have enjoyed more success, but in all honesty I think he has left it far too late.
junior gong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:30 AM #25
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 3072 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 155,148,781,951,273,566,208.00
Total Points: 155,149,811,171,389,997,056.00
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

After the Maidana fight he said "I'm focused now I will never have a hard fight again"

BEFORE Porter he said he was focused, after he blamed it on not being focused and said "I'm focused now and will never lose again"

He simply isn't elite.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:31 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,655,556,794,816.78
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior gong View Post
Broner has been serious of late and looked good in the early stage of the fight. Broner has all of the tools but not much of the discipline in the life he leads away from the sport. He is similar to Ricky Hatton in this regard and it all catches up with you during a fight.

I have **** on Broner a lot down the years because he is a twat and is supported almost exclusively by complete pr!cks, but he is a skilled, tough fighter and not a quitter. If he had the right mindset and discipline when he started out then he could well have enjoyed more success, but in all honesty I think he has left it far too late.
I just cant see it. He arguably lost to PDL, Granados, Taylor. Got a sd victory of a past his prime Paulie who even in his prime was getting his a$$ beat against real b/a level fighters. He doesn't quit but in the Chino fight in the 8th round he was holding on for dear life so he wouldn't get knocked out and then tried to quit by getting Chino dq'd .

Hes a c or solid b level fighter it has noting to do with if Broner was serious or not he is who he is. Fighters in the little division as Broner put it did better then him against Mickey, Salido even dropped as much as he was did better then Broner.

Last edited by RetroSpeed05; 07-30-2017 at 11:34 AM.
RetroSpeed05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:32 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
RetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond reputeRetroSpeed05 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 5,655,556,794,816.78
Thanks for the Gonzalez vs Yaegashi stream! :-) - Tyler_Durden thank you :-) - DreamFYS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronDanHamza View Post
After the Maidana fight he said "I'm focused now I will never have a hard fight again"

BEFORE Porter he said he was focused, after he blamed it on not being focused and said "I'm focused now and will never lose again"

He simply isn't elite.
This^ He was lying to himself because he thought he was more then he was.
RetroSpeed05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 11:57 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 753 Post(s)
genrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to allgenrick is a name known to all
Bank: 5,595.11
Total Points: 65,108.30

I rooted for Broner. And I'm not sure what to make of his performance.
To me it's more about mental acuity, confidence, whatever you want to call it. Mind over matter. Like the guy who could let a ton of vehicle run over his belly without getting hurt.
I didn't see it in Broner here.
Whenever a high guard is used as a tactic throughout a fight that pretty much determines who is more mentally fit and who is not.
Pros like Pac and others could easily dart their punches right in the middle of that guard.
You don't do it with Garcia or any pro for that matter.
It just adds to the opponent's confidence.
genrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 12:05 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 920 Post(s)
Xi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond reputeXi_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,074,237,925,091.96
Total Points: 27,010,074,243,053,440.00
Pretend it's kanye, b1tch - El-blanco Here's a vibrator for your ass, you f@ggot. - Mike D No Message - Krusher P4P #1 Pretend it's Floyd Phaggot - El-blanco 

Broner is approaching ortiz level minus the quitting.
Xi_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, broner, serious

User Tag List