Danny Jacobs doesn't want to fight Mora

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

why would Golovkin vacate?
    I don't know why but it still amazes me how many ******s post on here. what the **** is dude saying? "Gg is the super champion the wba has to do as its told Or gg can vacate"

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
      it's the other way around you dolt. Jacobs is mandatory to Golovkin. When do champions force a mandatory challenger to fight them? lol

Further, Jacobs was scheduled to fight July 30th and has been for some time. Just recently he pushed that later in the year for Sergio Mora. You do the math.
      Yeah so kov didn't try to force Stevenson to fight? Both are champions Kov is a boxer you can actually respect

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Gg is the super champion the wba has to do as its told
        Or gg can vacate
        who tells the wba what to do? the wba...and they didn't order the fight because jacobs had a fight scheduled for some silly reason even though he knew he wasn't fighting and they pushed it back several months. why would ggg vacate when he just tried to figth the guy but he turned him down because 1.5 million dollars wasn't enough? he made 500k to figth mora. he's just being a clown.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          I don't know why but it still amazes me how many ******s post on here. what the **** is dude saying? "Gg is the super champion the wba has to do as its told Or gg can vacate"

Lol what does that even mean?

Comment

Yeah so kov didn't try to force Stevenson to fight? Both are champions Kov is a boxer you can actually respect
            no he didn't because he never went through with the purse bid. jacobs never went through the purse bid either. at least kovalev tried to fight stevenson outside the purse bid...jacobs nope. turned down ggg flat and fought mora.

Comment

OP reminds me why I stopped coming to this forum

Comment

Gg is the super champion the wba has to do as its told
                Or gg can vacate

I think Aldo5408 is really Mike Coppinger.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  who tells the wba what to do? the wba...and they didn't order the fight because jacobs had a fight scheduled for some silly reason even though he knew he wasn't fighting and they pushed it back several months.
                  It's Golovkins fault Jacobs had a fight scheduled or Gg can vacate

Comment

How can Golovkin force a fight against a guy who has a fight scheduled and the WBA hasn't even enforced any mandatory? Do you even know what you're saying or you want to vacate this thread?

Comment

Working...
                    X