Corey Sanders Interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
    Corey Sanders

Hi all, I am currently interviewing Corey Sanders the former heavyweight prospect who lost sight in one eye after fighting with Andrew Golota. If you have seen that fight I am sure you will remember that great 2nd round which was a helluva war. If any of you have questions you would like to have me ask Corey on your behalf just put em in here. Also in this thread we talk about anything related to Sanders career, he is a friend of mine and a real nice gent, so please fire away.
    its human male nature to only give a fcuk about the extreme winners because deep down thats who we all want to be, no one gives a fcuk about a guy that found happiness

he could have been an extreme winner or maybe he didnt cut it and probably we are all inferior physically to him, but no one gives a fcuk because thats not how the reptilian brain works

dont expect much from this thread

ps I greatly respect a fighter that doesn't duck so i respect this guy heaps, i cant stand all the tactical selection going on

Comment

Big fan of interviews like this with guys who had big fights or were respectable or high caliber guys, just not elite caliber. I'd like to see more interviews like this. I wanna hear stories & what they are doing now. Where's Golden Johnson. What's Billy Mastrangelo doing these days. So many former boxers out there with interesting boxing & life stories out there I bet.

Comment

Working...
      X