No announcement yet.

Erislandy lara: "after i win, i would love to fight ggg or canelo"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy lara: "after i win, i would love to fight ggg or canelo"

ERISLANDY LARA: "AFTER I WIN SATURDAY, I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT GGG OR CANELO...I WOULD PREFER GGG"

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article24841.html

If lil g and lil red doesn't fight. Lara is offering these guys a way out. Who will be the first to take it?

If GGG can't fight a true middleweight like Jacobs Saunders Canelo.... He should fight Lara so he can't shut all these dumb fans that think he is a legitimate threat. Dude gets f..king bodybag'd.

Comment

So he want to come into 160 and get a shot at 3 belts without doing nothing even thought you have mandatory guys waiting in

Jorge Sebastian Heiland
      Daniel Jacobs
      Alfonso Blanco
      Chris Eubank Jr.

and you have another champion in

Billy Joe Saunders

Comment

Originally posted by HWChampion View Post
        If GGG can't fight a true middleweight like Jacobs Saunders Canelo.... He should fight Lara so he can't shut all these dumb fans that think he is a legitimate threat. Dude gets f..king bodybag'd.
        He couldnt bodybag him last time and arguably lost.

Comment

Would like to see Lara get flattened by the Kazakhstani. Make it happen.

Comment

Those are decent fights..

But I would rather see Ggg fight Saunders, Eubanks, Jacobs
            And Lara fight charo bros, Andrade, j-rock

Let Lara clean out 154 and be the clear #1 champ at 154, and him and Golovkin could do some big business in a 160 title fight

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERBX View Post
              ERISLANDY LARA: "AFTER I WIN SATURDAY, I WOULD LOVE TO FIGHT GGG OR CANELO...I WOULD PREFER GGG"

http://www.fighthype.com/news/article24841.html

If lil g and lil red doesn't fight. Lara is offering these guys a way out. Who will be the first to take it?
              Like clockwork Lara says GGG's name when he needs to generate interest in his rematch with Vanes(at 154 lol) this weekend lol

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                He couldnt bodybag him last time and arguably lost.
                Im talking about gg fighting Lara I'm not talking about that hoe canelita

Comment

Originally posted by i'm a fun haver View Post
                  Like clockwork Lara says GGG's name when he needs to generate interest in his rematch with Vanes(at 154 lol) this weekend lol
                  Hes been saying his name. GGG is the one who doesnt want to acknowledge Lara

Comment

Working...
                  X