Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DLH: I'm ready to arrange 2nd meeting with Bob, possibly talk boxing business.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly this whole move by DLH seems manufactured and fake to me. Like he's trying to prove some point...

Comment

Long live bob arum

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Long live bob arum
        That's probably the point of the grasshopper's meetings with the master. The master won't be sticking around for long. Might as well spend time with the old man and learn some sharky tips and tricks.

Comment

Just look at him I honestly just laugh looking at that photo

Comment

Damn, seems like oscar is really starting to feel the heat after 2 out 3 floyd ppvs flopped badly. The only reason the other one didnt flop was due to canelo and a mexican holiday.

richard schaefer basically staked the future of GBP on floyd, and it looks to be the worst decision he ever made. i dont blame oscar for wanting to get rid of schaefer.

i just hope that gbp purchasing 200k floyd ppvs wasnt part of the deal, and honestly i wouldnt be surprised if that were the case, because it looks right now like floyd needs all the help he can get.

very irresponsible of schaefer..i hope oscar can get out of this mess with his finances still in tact.

Comment

Oscar has to find a way to crush Gayffer and Gaymon, otherwise the war will continue albeit with different factions.

Comment

Originally posted by Shambrolic View Post
                You know it's hilarious how all of sudden these posters are now financial advisors and have a PH from an accredited Ivy League university.

Can't wait until Rick Glaser, some Limey without any credentials besides posting opinions on twitter about American boxing finances and business is exposed and the rest of you look like blatant stone cold idiots.
                Rick Glaser is from Buffalo, NY. http://www.glaserboxing.com/about.html

Comment

It's pathetic how guys who've been posting on this site for years, openly root for anything associated with certain fighters or managers to fail, as if fighters were lining up to follow Oscar leadership while he was going through drug induced binges, and openly neglecting his obligations to the things that was suspose to matter most in his life. He knows who were taking care those telafutura, fox deportes, and fox sports network relationships.

Comment

Working...
                  X