No announcement yet.

Cotto is clearly past prime for a couple of fights now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
    floyd wouldnt fight a 100% Cotto. a 100% Martinez, 100% Pacquiao, 100% Margarito, 100% Paul williams.

He needs to protect that imaginary '0".
    A 100% Cotto......lmfao! Can't make this **** up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
      It's only funny cause of the fanatics but Cotto did get his revenge. So what?!?!
      Plaster based on what?? What proof do you have? How many times do I have to expose morons like you with logic?
      Cotto has my respect much more than pussy Mayweather. Mayweather ducked Cotto and the rest of the true WWs when they fought each other.

You should know. Cotto isn't the superman you guys make him out to be.

Cotto already admitted on espn earlier this year that he never pushed for a fight with Floyd back then and Floyd did call him out back then and Arum said Cotto was`nt ready.So get your facts straight and what does this topic have to do with Mayweather anyway?You haters think about Mayweather far more then his fans do.

Comment

been saying this for everrrrrr
        called this fight easy chek my posts
        NEED TO BELIEVE IN REVS !

Comment

Cotto dont do that DUCK thing floyd does.

Shame on Cotto for actually wanting to prove and challenge himself. LOL.

Something floyd hasnt been doing for several years now.
          Last time i checked Cotto ducked Sergio Martinez and Berto and Fought bums like the senior citizen Mayorga and the Paraplegic Yuri Foreman.

Comment

Cotto has been past prime since the Margarito fight. He's never been the same since taking that vicious beating.

Comment

Good thread bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                Cotto has been past prime since the Margarito fight. He's never been the same since taking that vicious beating.
                Vicious, plasterized beating.

Comment

sad to say but jose miguel cotto is now the best cotto

Comment

So now we are going to use the SIZE excuse?is there an excuse every time Cotto loses?

Comment

It was a good fight against trout.

I dont think the scorecards was quite accurate. But Trout was able to rally in the mid rounds to come up with the victory.

He did conduct himself a bit of a sore grape at the interview for my taste atleast.

Cotto is too small at 154 as this fight showed.
                      I think we already knew he was past his prime but is still a good fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X