Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather and Amir Khan in negotiations

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i like this fight kahn's intense speed would defo give floyd some problems early on, i'd like to see how floyd would adjust to overcome them

Comment

• Khan would beat the pizz outta Floyd...but i doubt hes making arrangements from his jail cell to fight anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Khan is going to get severely beaten. The real fun will be the aftermath.
        Only if he lets him sucker punch him. Other than that i cant recall a fight where he SEVERELY beat anyone.

Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Only if he lets him sucker punch him. Other than that i cant recall a fight where he SEVERELY beat anyone.
          Josie Harris

Comment

Khan would beat the pizz outta Floyd...but i doubt hes making arrangements from his jail cell to fight anyone.

Comment

Khan would beat the pizz outta Floyd...but i doubt hes making arrangements from his jail cell to fight anyone.
              go watch another sport son

Comment

• Sooooooooooooo does this mean Pac will fight Khan now? A fighter coming off a KO loss is right up his alley....

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Now I really want Garcia to lay him out.
                  Thank you Danny, good work son.

Comment

• Update on negotiations

Amir Hey floyd its me amir ill take the $40 mil no ppv
                    Floyd warden said u got knocked the **** out you. Uncle rogers price to train you just went up

Comment

• fight manny you puto!!!!

khan vs floyd aint happening now , lets hope wifebeater has the courage

Comment

Working...
                      X