No announcement yet.

UFC 143: Diaz vs. Condit for Interim title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    lol, nah man. They aren't mexican. One thing about mexicans is, if they are even half descendant, they claim it out loud.

Diaz surname could be spaniard, cuban, puerto rican, venezuelan, argentine, etc etc etc. Doesn't insta-mean mexican.

and if it's spaniard.... it's actually white.
    i guess we are all white then...

Comment

Comment

lol, nah man. They aren't mexican. One thing about mexicans is, if they are even half descendant, they claim it out loud.

Diaz surname could be spaniard, cuban, puerto rican, venezuelan, argentine, etc etc etc. Doesn't insta-mean mexican.

Nicholas Robert Diaz is an american of mexican descent so he is as mexican as oscar de la hoya

Comment

I remember Nick Diaz calling Diego Sanchez a fake Mexican or something like that during the lead up to their fight, so obviously Nick is Mexican and on some level proud of it.

Anyways, I see this fight going much like Nate vs. Cerrone, except Nick will finish Condit with 5 Rounds to work with. Should be a fun fight though, and there's no doubt Condit will bring everything he's got; it just won't be anywhere near enough to put down a warrior like Nick Diaz...

Comment

I hope Diaz breaks Condits jaw yu know! The same Condit that came in as a replacement for a poor fighter to fight Dan Hardy in London and Knocked him Out! Pr1ck lol

Anyway, A 20 year old Rory MacDonald got the better of Condit for 3 rounds but Condit landed the knockout wid about 9 seconds to spare, otherwise he lost that fight n wouldn't even have had this chance at all.

Gonna be a Sick fight still. I'd rather see Nick vs. Georges every day over Georges vs. Carlos...
            I reckon that's what Georges wants aswell after Nick called him out like dat after Penn fight

Comment

you can see nick in the vid sparring with trunks with the Mexico Flag on them..

Comment

Lol, Gun fights gave me red k for saying Nick isn't mexican without proof.

I've never heard him speak anything on being Mexican. But some people have and also cited sources and evidence. So I suppose he is. But still a joke for the red k.

Comment

This is easily going to be a sick solid fight of the year candidate early that will be hard to beat imo. I don't think it can possibly end early since both have rock solid jaws and crazy good juijitsu. Wouldn't be suprised if Greg jackson tried to make condit wrestle but i don't think he's strong enough to keep diaz down though I hope it hits the ground at some point since the submission and transition and scrambling exchanges would be absolutely sick like diego/diaz condit/kampman.

I actually see condit winning early until diazs punches start taking into effect and diaz definitely takes the later rounds. I think if diaz can't finish this will be an incredibly close and controversial scored fight. CAN'T FREAKIN WAIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Gun Fights View Post

you can see nick in the vid sparring with trunks with the Mexico Flag on them..
                    Ive always said Nick and Nate are of Mexican descent, I mean they dont go around saying it all the time but its pretty obvious they are.. In the vid ,at min 2:22, you can see them as kids and they dont look anything other than Mexican...
                    Last edited by RIZO24; 01-19-2012, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X