No announcement yet.

Democrat Councilman Trayon White Blames Weather and Snow on Jews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Democrat Councilman Trayon White Blames Weather and Snow on Jews

Democrat Councilman Trayon White claims that the Jews are controlling the weather and causing snowstorms in DC. This is an elected official...can only imagine how much dumber his constituents are, guess that's how he got elected, spew that rhetoric. He was actually a member of the District of Columbia Board of Education!

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” Mr. White said. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We’re a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mes-winter-st/

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post

Democrat Councilman Trayon White claims that the Jews are controlling the weather and causing snowstorms in DC. This is an elected official...can only imagine how much dumber his constituents are, guess that's how he got elected, spew that rhetoric. He was actually a member of the District of Columbia Board of Education!

“Man, it just started snowing out of nowhere this morning, man. Y’all better pay attention to this climate control, man, this climate manipulation,” Mr. White said. “And D.C. keep talking about, ‘We’re a resilient city.’ And that’s a model based off the Rothschilds controlling the climate to create natural disasters they can pay for to own the cities, man. Be careful.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...mes-winter-st/

I heard about this earlier. Pure gold...

Comment

Black Democrats hate Jews.

Is anyone really surprised by this?

My only surprise was that the racist idiot was dumb enough to publicly say it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Black Democrats hate Jews.

Is anyone really surprised by this?

My only surprise was that the racist idiot was dumb enough to publicly say it.
        And they dumb as ****

Comment

This isn't his first rodeo, check out the history of his behavior. Imagine if a white politician posted a photo of a black man on the target at a shooting range?

At a council breakfast in February with the Mayor, and with several Jewish Councilmembers present, White said: "This whole concept with the Rothschilds controlling the world bank as we all know, infusing dollars into major cities. They really, pretty much control the federal government."

The mayor shaking her head at his remarks.

White has made several other posts to social media that many have questioned, including a picture which he took down once he took office. The photo appears to show White at a gun range firing at a target of a white man with the caption "Peace and love, now somebody call your boy a preacher."

What has also posted on social media several videos where he appears to be driving, including one video from last week where he cites "climate manipulation."

According to police sources, White's D.C. driver's license is currently suspended and has been for some time. FOX 5 obtained a criminal complaint, which detailed White's arrest in June 2017.

White was arrested in D.C. for driving with a suspended license after being pulled over for not having the headlights on. That case was dismissed by the office of the Attorney General.

He also posted a video on Facebook, where he was pulled over by a Prince George's County police officer, and it is revealed that his license plates were they were actually registered to the deceased former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry. He made complaints to viewers about the officer in that video, but was actually still driving with a suspended license and was cited for this.

Full article here. http://www.fox5dc.com/news/trayon-wh...-semitic-video

Comment

I'm amazed at most of the people who get elected. With how the political parties can control the districts & sh^t they can have as crazy of a mfer as they want get elected doe. Any guy with a R or D by his name with how they rig the election in a pro-R or pro-D district = that some looney mfer with enough lawn ads can win.

Comment

There are plenty of things to crucify the Juden for.

Weather isn't one of them. What a moron.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                This isn't his first rodeo, check out the history of his behavior. Imagine if a white politician posted a photo of a black man on the target at a shooting range?

At a council breakfast in February with the Mayor, and with several Jewish Councilmembers present, White said: "This whole concept with the Rothschilds controlling the world bank as we all know, infusing dollars into major cities. They really, pretty much control the federal government."

The mayor shaking her head at his remarks.

White has made several other posts to social media that many have questioned, including a picture which he took down once he took office. The photo appears to show White at a gun range firing at a target of a white man with the caption "Peace and love, now somebody call your boy a preacher."

What has also posted on social media several videos where he appears to be driving, including one video from last week where he cites "climate manipulation."

According to police sources, White's D.C. driver's license is currently suspended and has been for some time. FOX 5 obtained a criminal complaint, which detailed White's arrest in June 2017.

White was arrested in D.C. for driving with a suspended license after being pulled over for not having the headlights on. That case was dismissed by the office of the Attorney General.

He also posted a video on Facebook, where he was pulled over by a Prince George's County police officer, and it is revealed that his license plates were they were actually registered to the deceased former D.C. Mayor Marion Barry. He made complaints to viewers about the officer in that video, but was actually still driving with a suspended license and was cited for this.

Full article here. http://www.fox5dc.com/news/trayon-wh...-semitic-video

Good post. What an idiot.

Comment

I think I'll stop the sun from shining tomorrow..
                  I might even make it snow in May.

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

I heard about this earlier. Pure gold...
                    I'm gonna make it rain hell fire on all libtarded pvnks

To everyone else.. health, wealth, long lives , and most importantly respect for GOD.

I posted a video about hitler recently. Hitler wasn't smart, was a meth addict, slept as the beaches of Normandy were being fought over.. Stupid people... Yet stupider people elect them.

Comment

Working...
                    X