Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bannon is like the ****ing Wizard of Oz.

He also really is a Leninist. Look it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
      One of the interesting things about the Steele dossier is that Trump didn't even threaten legal action

The guy is extremely litigious but did nada in response to the allegations contained therein

Why?
      They don't want to litigate the veracity of whether Trump was indeed pissed on by Russian prostitutes, while the Kremlin's nanny cam filmed it all.

Comment

• So besides Hilary and the DNC funding and colluding with the FBI, all this proves is trump is innocent.

However Obama ordering wire taps on trump, Hilary leaking tens of thousands of Top Secret emails, the whole Loretta Lynch scandal, all that is true.

But CNN, ABC, MSNBC don’t need real stories that would destroy the Left.

All they need is to keep throwing Bullshlt about Trump, and hoping some of it will stick.

But look at the USA economy, look at how many new jobs were created and brought back, those same jobs Obama said were gone for good, look at the unemployment rate.

Trump will win 2020 and will be remembered as one of the best Presidents, probably even surpass Reagan.

And the communist globalist Left will keep on shltting on him, because there is nothing else they know how to do.

Comment

• Steve Bannon thinks he made Trump and now feels he's been done wrong and wants to break him. He's a sick narcissist and making a President has been his life's ambition so there's no great mystery about what's going on here...not to mention the money to be made by him on his book.

You should watch this PBS Frontline documentary on Bannon...it explains a lot about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
            This thread is like the scene in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest when Nicholson is trying to explain to DeVito's character that his broken cigarette is not a dime. It just doesn't sink in.
            Gruber didn't call them stupid for nothing.

Look at liberals. They still defend Obamacare despite Gruber being on video explaining how it was a scam designed to fool their "stupid" selves.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Ok, so he said it. Does that make whatever he said true? No one on the left thought he was credible prior to this book coming out. Now all of the sudden he has credibility? He is the pillar of truth?
              While grubers like MC struggle to keep up, this guy is ahead of the curve:

Lawyers on behalf of President Donald Trump sent a letter Wednesday night to former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon demanding he refrain from making disparaging comments against the president and his family.

The letter comes after excerpts from a forthcoming book by journalist Michael Wolff were made public Wednesday, causing a stir.

Trump attorney Charles J. Harder of the firm Harder Mirell & Abrams LLP, said in a statement, "This law firm represents President Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

In the letter to Bannon, Harder, writes, "You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, knowing that they would be included in Mr. Wolff’s book and publicity surrounding the marketing and sale of his book."

Source (full story):
              https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-atto...opstories.html

Well, so much for MC's talking point and convoluted logic that Trump had somehow conceded what Bannon said was true.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                Steve Bannon thinks he made Trump and now feels he's been done wrong and wants to break him. He's a sick narcissist and making a President has been his life's ambition so there's no great mystery about what's going on here...not to mention the money to be made by him on his book.

You should watch this PBS Frontline documentary on Bannon...it explains a lot about him.

i didn't know who bannon was before the general election, i started becoming aware of him when all the communist libf*gs on the internet couldn't shut up about trump being associated with someone who was a white nationalist nazi. but he is supposedly a leninist now (how convenient) and i'm still supposed to care who this guy is.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                  i didn't know who bannon was before the general election, i started becoming aware of him when all the communist libf*gs on the internet couldn't shut up about trump being associated with someone who was a white nationalist nazi. but he is supposedly a leninist now (how convenient) and i'm still supposed to care who this guy is.
                  Yes...because according to The Official Mueller Russiagate/Obstruction of Justice Thread...his recent "a woman scorned" rant and upcoming book means that Trump colluded with Russia and committed an obstruction of justice which means he will be impeached...I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
                    Yes...because according to The Official Mueller Russiagate/Obstruction of Justice Thread...his recent "a woman scorned" rant and upcoming book means that Trump colluded with Russia and committed an obstruction of justice which means he will be impeached...I guess.
                    Russiagate is on life support, people seriously need to find a new hobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      While grubers like MC struggle to keep up, this guy is ahead of the curve:

Lawyers on behalf of President Donald Trump sent a letter Wednesday night to former White House Chief Strategist Stephen Bannon demanding he refrain from making disparaging comments against the president and his family.

The letter comes after excerpts from a forthcoming book by journalist Michael Wolff were made public Wednesday, causing a stir.

Trump attorney Charles J. Harder of the firm Harder Mirell & Abrams LLP, said in a statement, "This law firm represents President Donald J. Trump and Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. On behalf of our clients, legal notice was issued today to Stephen K. Bannon, that his actions of communicating with author Michael Wolff regarding an upcoming book give rise to numerous legal claims including defamation by libel and slander, and breach of his written confidentiality and non-disparagement agreement with our clients. Legal action is imminent."

In the letter to Bannon, Harder, writes, "You [Bannon] have breached the Agreement by, among other things, communicating with author Michael Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, disclosing Confidential Information to Mr. Wolff, and making disparaging statements and in some cases outright defamatory statements to Mr. Wolff about Mr. Trump, his family members, and the Company, knowing that they would be included in Mr. Wolff’s book and publicity surrounding the marketing and sale of his book."

Source (full story):
                      https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trump-atto...opstories.html

Well, so much for MC's talking point and convoluted logic that Trump had somehow conceded what Bannon said was true.
                      I can't keep up but I posted that before you posted it.

You're struggling to keep up because i said the President ACKNOWLEDGED Bannon made those statements. I never said he acknowledged they were true. Remember I posted that because you were still trying to go for the fake news angle.

Besides, what did Bannon say that was false? He simply gave his opinion. Your opinion is the President is doing a good job. I think you're wrong. Does that make your OPINION a lie?

And if talking to the author was a breach why was he allowed in the Whitehouse for months on end and given access? Everybody talked to him and were encouraged to do so by Bannon according to SHS. If these guysb were ahead of the curve they woulda removed him from the Whitehouse early last year. And they wouldn't be sending cease & desist letters to Bannon. They'd be sending them to the author to try and get the book stopped from being released. What Bannon said is in the book.

But I'm happy to see you're finally acknowledging Bannon said those things. You're finally on the same page as the rest of the world. But I'm the one who needs to keep up?
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 01-04-2018, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X