Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Want Gervonta Davis, I Want To Fight Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dangerous times, Mayweather might push for it to destroy Golden Boys up and coming $ maker.....hmmmmm...after Canelo, they are banking on Garcia

Comment

Garcia looks solid but im not sold on him yet. He shouldnt push for this fight because at this point id favor tank. Just haven't seen Garcia in with anyone yet DK what he's about from his resume to judge if he's elite

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Why are all these lames hating on 'Money-Team' Tank Davis?! why is boxingscene publishing articles for this scrub? did he win a medal? so hes popular because he keeps 'Tanks' name in his mouth?

Get your shine off your own work! stop name dropping my boy Gervonta hoe!
        Lol, quit hating punk! He just wants to fight the best. If he's calling out Davis then that's cause he considers Davis one of the best. What's wrong with that?
        Now you sound like Tank's own personal biitch!
        " My boy Gervonta ".... 😆
        He don't even know you exist punk!
        You fuccing F A G G!

Comment

Tank sleeps this fool quicker than Charlo did Lubin.

Comment

Devin Haney calling out Robert Easter Jr
            Josh Taylor calling out any current champion
            Ryan Garcia calling out Tank Davis

^^ Damn those kids don't want to be building into a championship

Comment

This fight will never happen. I used to be a fan of Tank, but I've realized the last thing TMT is going to do is put him in ANY kind of a big fight. They just wait for B level fighters to fall ass-backward in to vacated/interim titles so they can go buy those belts.

Comment

People were asking why RG doesnt fight Davis. RG says he does, and now people are mad? In the meanwhile, Im still wondering what the big deal is about Davis anyways. Who has he beat?

Comment

Honestly Garcia should be focused on his opponent not Davis. He got a huge opportunity tonight main Event on ESPN at just the age of 19. Sky is the limit but stay focused on the task at hand. Yeah you are the top prospect in the game right now, but just this weekend Verdejo who was the top prospect just a few years ago was knocked out by an unknown Mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    yeah but he's only calling out tank davis, not the best
                    Tank would be a bit much for him at the moment.. i consider tank one of the best.. also Lomachenko. Be honest with yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
                      People were asking why RG doesnt fight Davis. RG says he does, and now people are mad? In the meanwhile, Im still wondering what the big deal is about Davis anyways. Who has he beat?
                      The only one calling for Ryan to fight tank is Ryan lol. Nobody cares to see that right now

Comment

Working...
                      X