No announcement yet.

Mexican Cartel is Ruthless

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
    Yeah, I live here in México, and I'm from Mexicali, Baja California, land of Morales, Nery, Margarito, Jorge Páez, Gilberto Román, Andy Ruiz JR, Diego de la Hoya, etc.

But i know very well all the North West zone of México (Sinaloa, Sonora, Baja California Sur)...
    I love Baja man, I used to frequent Rosarito and Ensenada in my late teens early 20s, Id go at least 10x's a year. Id actually love to retire in Cabo 1day. Sadly though, the danger (at least what I read and see on T.V.) has me hesitant to go right now. I was going to go to Puerto Penasco in April but our State Deparment website says the State of Sonora is a level 3 (2nd hightest) threat.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      I love Baja man, I used to frequent Rosarito and Ensenada in my late teens early 20s, Id go at least 10x's a year. Id actually love to retire in Cabo 1day. Sadly though, the danger (at least what I read and see on T.V.) has me hesitant to go right now. I was going to go to Puerto Penasco in April but our State Deparment website says the State of Sonora is a level 3 (2nd hightest) threat.
      Baja is a nice state, right now is a safe state really, Tijuana and Mexicali are dangerous cities but Ensenada and Rosarito not.

I'm living in Cabos actually, and right now there are a lot of tourists, a lot of springbreakers having fun.

The situation is this:

You can be in the nice zone, the tourist zone of Cabos, there are a lot of security in that zone, beaches, bars, clubs, restaurants, marine , etc.

All those places are safe zone.

The dangerous is in the city, the homicides happened in narco conflicts (bands vs bands, shooting each others along the city), but that happened in the deplorable zones of the city, not in the nice zone .

Tourism is one of the biggest entrance of money to México.

Here we all know that the government pacted with the narco to stay safe the nice zones of touristics cities in México like Cancún, Puerto Peñasco, Los Cabos, etc.

I know a lot of americans that are living here.

The problem really is to all the poor people, not the tourists.

Don't trust all what USA government says.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
        Thats impossible with the capitalist system
        Thats impossible with humans. We are vile beasts

Comment

The day they do something like that In America is the day they will regret it.
          Being a cartel member should be punishable with death no questions asked. If you are a confirmed member or have cartel tats any person should be able to shoot them without fear of prosecution.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Was the video worse than what the OP described seeing?
            I'll try to be brief.

Imagine if the victim here is a peanut butter jar, and you're trying to scoop the last of it with a butter knife deeper and deeper and around his insides, while the peanut butter jar is still alive and screaming while being bathed in blood from all the "scooping" you're doing to the peanut butter jar.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
              I'm going there to holiday within two years haha
              Be careful

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                you cannpt and should not post gore videos here. that **** is for bad people and will ruin you. when i was young i saw much, much more than i care to admit.
                Yea, may sound like a wuss but man do I wish I've never seen most of them.

Most were bizarre, weird, creepy and violent.

People can deny it all they want, but that stuff changes you.

Comment

Working...
                X