No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Passes Third Drug Test, Says Golden Boy Prez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    It was 2 tests btw but who cares if it was just one test. As if all boxers have one get out of jail free card when it comes to being caught using PEDs?
    ok, witch hunters can panic and light their torches or they can allow the process to take its course.

im guessing the WHs will be storming the gates any moment.

''trace amounts ! must save the sport ! roiders always win !''

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well of course it will be out of Canelo's system after so many days later!!!
      How long does this stuff give you an enhancement, from what I gather its a short term boost more than a long term benefit, in a fighter it would be used for its breathing advantages and possibly weight reduction, other than that Glenb doesn't do anything else for a fighter, definitely wont turn a wimp into superman.

People think PEDS is all cycling they are not only a few are.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        "Canelo has undergone anti-doping tests in at least his last 12 fights and until this past February all of his tests had come up clean."

Got that, Canelo haters?

Canelo Haters Incorporated... Jubei chapter. Always with the never ending cycle of trying to prove this shiiii to themselves. LOL!!!

You guys are just making it better for we fans of Canelo when he embarrasses GGG in the rematch. Keep up the good work.

LOL
        You can LOL all you want but the facts are the drug got into his body either by contaminated meat or he took them on purpose. The tests that he failed showed either scenario is possible. Which is more likely is the question. Stamina and weight cutting are two ongoing problems Canelo has had. On the other hand tainted meat is a problem in Mexico. So don't be so outraged that there is suspicion about his innocence.

Comment

• Comment

• Quote:
            Quote:
            "Canelo has undergone anti-doping tests in at least his last 12 fights and until this past February all of his tests had come up clean."

Got that, Canelo haters?

Canelo Haters Incorporated... Jubei chapter. Always with the never ending cycle of trying to prove this shiiii to themselves. LOL!!!

You guys are just making it better for we fans of Canelo when he embarrasses GGG in the rematch. Keep up the good work.

LOL

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
            You can LOL all you want but the facts are the drug got into his body either by contaminated meat or he took them on purpose. The tests that he failed showed either scenario is possible. Which is more likely is the question. Stamina and weight cutting are two ongoing problems Canelo has had. On the other hand tainted meat is a problem in Mexico. So don't be so outraged that there is suspicion about his innocence.
            I've read all about the issue. Sanctioning bodies and their doctors saying it was tainted meat, from all indications. My comments are directed at the Canelo haters who will ALWAYS keep blabbering about this til they croak off. Canelo/Oscar haters just won't stop. THAT is my point, friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              How long does this stuff give you an enhancement, from what I gather its a short term boost more than a long term benefit, in a fighter it would be used for its breathing advantages and possibly weight reduction, other than that Glenb doesn't do anything else for a fighter, definitely wont turn a wimp into superman.

People think PEDS is all cycling they are not only a few are.
              Sorry but there is a reason why it is BANNED!

Here are some quotes ... now think of what Canelo will be doing for 2 months and how this drug can provide assistance .... and there is also the possibility that Canelo is taking something else to magnify the effects.

If there was a super drug that could make you breath easier, workout longer and harder, trim your body fat, and enhance your muscles, would you take it?

Those are the effects of Clenbuterol (street name, “Clen”), and athletes have been abusing it for years.

It is banned by the World Anti-Doping Association, International Olympic Committee, and United Cycling International as an illegal performance enhancing drug.

So it will definitely help Canelo train longer, harder and aid him in controlling his weight.

Canelo we know has had stamina issues. I'm sure that this drug would help him out in this area too!.

I'm not sure why you mentioned if it was long-lasting but athletes do not use this drug continuously as it can be dangerous. They cycle on and off of it.

Anyways, according to this, it's effects can be long-lasting.
              Although it is not a steroid, its anabolic steroid-like effects place it on the banned substance list. Clenbuterol levels decay in the human body by 50% every 36 hours (i.e., “half-life”), so the levels take a few weeks to become undetectable and its effects can be long-lasting.

Last edited by ADP02; 03-18-2018, 01:42 AM.

Comment

• Let's see how he performs now that he is avoiding the tainted meats

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  Sorry but there is a reason why it is BANNED!

Here are some quotes ... now think of what Canelo will be doing for 2 months and how this drug can provide assistance .... and there is also the possibility that Canelo is taking something else to magnify the effects.

So it will definitely help Canelo train longer, harder and aid him in controlling his weight.

Canelo we know has had stamina issues. I'm sure that this drug would help him out in this area too!.

I'm not sure why you mentioned if it was long-lasting but athletes do not use this drug continuously as it can be dangerous. They cycle on and off of it.

Anyways, according to this, it's effects can be long-lasting.

really?, so..... the tiny amount detected, and subsequent clean results..... indicate that the 4x experts who ALL stated that the positive result was consistent with contaminated meat..... were likely correct?

btw, while we are on the subject of long-lasting.....

..... it took Pac FIVE YEARS to agree to blood testing

Comment

• pacfans, upon hearing the suggestion Canelo may have doped:
                    "he is guilty, hang him high..... no further investigation required"

pacfans, upon hearing the suggestion Manny may have doped:
                    "no siree bob, Pac would never do anything like that..... no way"

Comment

Working...
                    X