No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    But Mueller indicted a bunch of Russian internet trolls doe!!!

Nice....

You still play’n gotcha games ???

They hide’n but they’re not very good at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      This has to be the last gasp.

He can't get any more closer to Trump. If there's still ZERO evidence of collusion between Trumps team and Russia found, even the superfans are going to have admit it's all over.
      I find it a little weird people are acting like they know Mueller has nothing when he's not going to publicly advertise all he has so that the very people he's investigating are going to know and prepare. That doesn't make any sense at all. We don't know what he has. Why would we?

What we know is there are five guilty pleas from the investigation so far, false statements, conspiracy and identity theft. What we do know is publicly available emails with Trump Junior conversing with an intermediary about getting Russian-supplied dirt on Clinton, etc. We know A. There are obvious reasons to investigate and B. That the investigation is yielding several admissions of guilt, proving the need for the investigating the matter deeper and deeper. That is what we do know if we're informed by what is available.

Comment

• He only hires the best. After all these people he's fired are we down to the 3rd or 4th best?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          He only hires the best. After all these people he's fired are we down to the 3rd or 4th best?

Sacked the day after proposing tough sanctions on Russia

Hannity: Hillary’s emails

1bad: I’m enjoying my tax cut

Vlad: Witch hunt

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Rest of Trump supporters: Build that wall

Comment

• Meanwhile Hillary libtards are crossing their fingers yelling "Impeach!"

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
              Rest of Trump supporters: Build that wall
              Originally posted by Tomjas View Post

Comment

• This is the world we live in...

Comment

• WASHINGTON (Bloomberg) -- Oil and gas executives, worried new steel tariffs will crimp their business and that Donald Trump will pull the U.S. out of the North American Free Trade Agreement, delivered those concerns directly to the president.

The executives from major oil companies, including ExxonMobil Corp. and Royal Dutch Shell Plc, met with Trump at 2:30 p.m. on Thursday to make the case that the domestic policies he’s pursuing threaten to jeopardize his oft-stated goal of U.S. “energy dominance.”

“This isn’t just about investing in Mexico, it’s about building new markets that can continue to buy U.S. products,” said Dennis Arriola, an executive V.P. of Sempra Energy, which owns natural gas facilities and renewable power assets in Mexico. Arriola isn’t slated to attend the meeting Thursday.
                  The closed-door meeting comes a week after Trump decided to slap a 25% levy on steel imports, and a 10% tariff on aluminum. Pipeline companies that rely on special grades and types of steel not made in the U.S. plan to ask the Trump administration for an exception.

But targeted relief for pipeline operators wouldn’t be enough to satisfy oil companies that focus on extracting crude, or the companies seeking to liquefy natural gas so it can be shipped on tankers around the world. They argue the tariffs will also increase the cost of wells, increasing the break-even price for extracting oil and gas from dense rock formations nationwide.

Meeting participants reportedly included Jack Gerard, the head of the industry’s top trade group, the American Petroleum Institute, and members of its executive committee, such as Devon Energy Corp. CEO Dave Hager and Shell Oil Co. President Bruce Culpepper.

The oil and gas industry leaders are also argued that the sector would be hurt if Trump abandons Nafta, given the country’s extensive energy trade with Canada and Mexico. Mexico accounts for 60% of total U.S. natural gas exports and is the largest export destination for U.S. petroleum products.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    This is the world we live in...

Hahaha right on!

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      This is the world we live in...

Comment

Working...
                      X