Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Joshua & Parker trade words! / Gloves Are Off Trailer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Expected this to be boringly respectful between the two but that trailer looks pretty juicy.
    Any idea when the full episode will be released?
    Someone in another thread said Sunday before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
      I am bit worried for AJ if he goes into Mental & Verbal war like this with Wilder. Wilder will probably 'eat' verbally in this kinda shows.

AJ doesn't seem to be tough mentally as Wilder to me.
      It was cool to hear Virgil Hunter talk about Wilder's confidence and what an asset it really is. He dropped the quote, "As a man thinketh, so is he."
      Wilder seems to have absolutely zero doubt and that seems like a very rare quality.

Comment

looks good, cant wait till its out

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          If Deontay was there these two chickens would be under the table! What a mismatch, I just checked with my bookie and Joshua is a -900 favorite! and a pick on Parker pays at a incredible +500! These odds for a 'unification' ?!

Now we look at Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz and we got close to even money. I think even right now Luis Ortiz would be favored over Joey Parker, that's being honest.
          The odds for Wilder and Ortiz were because Wilder sometimes looks like teens who street fight. You can see similar balance and punches thrown on Youtube

Comment

If Deontay was there these two chickens would be under the table! What a mismatch, I just checked with my bookie and Joshua is a -900 favorite! and a pick on Parker pays at a incredible +500! These odds for a 'unification' ?!

Now we look at Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz and we got close to even money. I think even right now Luis Ortiz would be favored over Joey Parker, that's being honest.

Joshua would have been a favourite against Wilder too... Just checked the odds. Books believe in Joshia more than Wilder.

Comment

Looks good, glad Parker is standing up for himself. Leading up to to fighting Parker and his team were talking so much trash but then in the press conference they became quite little mouses. I want more trash talk lol.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                The odds for Wilder and Ortiz were because Wilder sometimes looks like teens who street fight. You can see similar balance and punches thrown on Youtube
                How does a sloppy fighter like Deontay become compubox leader in the HW division in terms of accuracy?
                Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                Joshua would have been a favourite against Wilder too... Just checked the odds. Books believe in Joshia more than Wilder.
                Hey bruh, I cant help that the bookies dont even believe in Joe Parker by paying you 500 for every hundred, in contrast Deontay is a slight underdog paying you +175 but it will drastically drop closer to even by fight night -- IF that chicken ever steps up.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
                  Looks good, glad Parker is standing up for himself. Leading up to to fighting Parker and his team were talking so much trash but then in the press conference they became quite little mouses. I want more trash talk lol.
                  yea we need more trash talk lol

i think aj will win but i want parker to win

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    This is going to be an exciting fight. I am really looking forward to it but just imagine a segment like this between Wilder and AJ? That would be insane.
                    It wouldnt be craZy at all because neither guy have much personality.

Wilder doesnt know how to talk sht.

Comment

How does a sloppy fighter like Deontay become compubox leader in the HW division in terms of accuracy?
                      Compubox is very flawed. It is a human who presses a button. On replays you see many punches not landing of many fighters, but because they are fast, a click is done...

He is an athletic man who is tall, rangey, powerful and fast. However he has also faced not so stellar opposition who are easier to hit, and are less skilled or powerful so you worry about less.

It still does take away the fact that he goes very wild at times and looks like a street fighter with very little skill.

Comment

Working...
                      X