Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does joshua it harder then Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys have clearly not been paying attention to these fights, AJ has been hurting guys early (As early as the 1st round) in many of recent fights, BUT!!! still takes multiple rounds to finish it. So saying he would finish Wilder after hurting him like what happened in the 7th of the Ortiz fight, is not following the recent pattern of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
      I don't think Luis Ortiz has particularly awe-inspiring power. He just caught Deontay Wilder sweet at the right time. It's a case of the punches you don't see hurting you. Wilder was too busy trying to get his own off he walked right onto a combo. Anthony Joshua definately has the power to put Wilder on the seat of his pants in a situation like that. I'd say when it comes to raw power, hitting someone clean on the chin, Joshua has more power than Ortiz.
      Whats funny is Wilder hurt him at same time.That idiot Rannelo said that at end of 9th when Ortiz did not even land(wilder just stumped over his lead foot)and missed it when it did happen.Whats also kinda odd is Wilder did not look hurt after 1st shot but Ortiz deff did but he seen it(Ortiz)and came back with 2nd that really hurt Wilder.I really don't like Rannelo but Paulie MORE then makes up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
        Whats funny is Wilder hurt him at same time.That idiot Rannelo said that at end of 9th when Ortiz did not even land(wilder just stumped over his lead foot)and missed it when it did happen.Whats also kinda odd is Wilder did not look hurt after 1st shot but Ortiz deff did but he seen it(Ortiz)and came back with 2nd that really hurt Wilder.I really don't like Rannelo but Paulie MORE then makes up for it.
        rannelo needs some clenbuteral in order to step his game up

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          rannelo needs some clenbuteral in order to step his game up
          HEYYYYYYYYY!!!! we agree on something.From now on lets just ***** about Rannelo.

Comment

Originally posted by john l View Post
            Commentators ruin everything. Play some whale sounds on YouTube on your computer and mute the tv when watching boxing live.

Comment

In terms of raw power I don't think so. I've not really seen AJ put anyones lights out or put them down for the count. I'm not saying he can't punch I just don't think he's has true one punch power.

Ortiz is very heavy handed when he lands on anything almost every opponent has a look on their face as if to say WTF? The guys landing on arms and gloves and moving big HWs.

AJ is a boxer-puncher, Ortiz a counterpuncher, AJ has and will get more stoppages because of his style but in terms of one punch power, Ortiz hits harder and he carries his power better.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                In terms of raw power I don't think so. I've not really seen AJ put anyones lights out or put them down for the count. I'm not saying he can't punch I just don't think he's has true one punch power.

Ortiz is very heavy handed when he lands on anything almost every opponent has a look on their face as if to say WTF? The guys landing on arms and gloves and moving big HWs.

AJ is a boxer-puncher, Ortiz a counterpuncher, AJ has and will get more stoppages because of his style but in terms of one punch power, Ortiz hits harder and he carries his power better.
                This is a bulls**t. Ortiz had competetive fight with David Allen & couldn't drop him. And David Allen is British level boxer at his best.
                Last edited by oscar9992; 03-09-2018, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                  This is a bull****. Ortiz had competetive fight with David Allen & couldn't drop him. And David Allen is British level boxer at his best.
                  Competitive?

Dillian Whyte couldn't put him down either yet almost knocked AJs head off.

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Takam could've gone 12 but they stopped it early.

Scott got dropped/dominated multiple times after running around the ring the whole night and Allen got brutalized in 7 rounds.
                    You mean threw himself to the floor multiple times? He was literally looking to get out of that fight but Ortiz still couldnt get the job done. I think Wilder, Ortiz and Joshua have all had their power somewhat overhyped. I'm confident Foreman, Shavers etc hit harder. But in terms of power between Joshua and Ortiz, Joshua hits harder.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X