Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada - Ready For Superfly War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Sor Rungvisai, Estrada - Ready For Superfly War

Sor Rungivisai vs. Estrada Weigh-In Photos Gallery - HBO Sports returns to the vibrant flyweight ranks with an action-packed tripleheader when HBO BOXING AFTER DARK: SRISAKET SOR RUNGVISAI VS. JUAN FRANCISCO ESTRADA AND CARLOS CUADRAS VS. MCWILLIAMS ARROYO AND DONNIE NIETES VS. JUAN CARLOS REVECO is seen SATURDAY, FEB. 24 at 9:30 p.m. (ET/PT) from the Forum in Inglewood, Calif. The HBO Sports team will call all the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. Photos by Tom Hogan/Hoganphotos.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope is fight of the year. Ill be there tomorrow. War Estrada.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
      Hope is fight of the year. Ill be there tomorrow. War Estrada.
      War Sor Rungivai

Comment

WAR El GALLO

Rungvasia looks like a zombie, i get the feeling hes going to take unbelievable amounts of punishment in this fight and still continue to plod forward.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          WAR El GALLO

Rungvasia looks like a zombie, i get the feeling hes going to take unbelievable amounts of punishment in this fight and still continue to plod forward.
          Estrada looks scared...

Comment

I'm a bit superstitious : twenty years ago tomorrow Juan Fransico's mother past away yet he took the fight on this particular date ; Roman Gonzalez trainer had just recently passed before Sirsacet upset him...it could be a extra motivation for Estrada, or Sor Rungvisai walks with the Grim Reaper. Still my pick remains Estrada should win on points.

Comment

SSR look good, WAR พี่แหลม !!!!

Comment

foooooooking stoked for this!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR RUNG!

Comment

My cousin gave me an extra ticket he bought and just my luck I injured my eye at work. I'm so pissed off right now. Luckily my brother has the day off and gave him the ticket. Hopefully the fights are as good as last time I saw Rung KOd Chocolatito

Comment

Estrada looks ready he’s gonna take this.

Comment

Working...
                    X