Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So who are the posters on welfare... larryx, ggg gloveking, rockin', ???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i rob people of their welfare/ss checks

an' what

Comment

• Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
      racist dont think at all
      See Larry, I like you. You’re just a proud black man, a little nutty, but aren’t we all.

Ain’t nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you come from.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
        See Larry, I like you. You’re just a proud black man, a little nutty, but aren’t we all.

Ain’t nothing wrong with being proud of who you are and where you come from.
        Man I just post most of what I post for fun, I am not caught up on race at all. We are all human,what we do makes us great not the color of our skin

Comment

• Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post
          Man I just post most of what I post for fun, I am not caught up on race at all. We are all human,what we do makes us great not the color of our skin
          Yea, I don’t get all the day to day drama people choose to engage and invest their time in. If your cool people, you’re cool people. Simple as that. I can break bread with anybody that’s on the same tip. Color don’t matter to me, unless it’s green.

This place should be a break from all the bull crap. But it actually seems 100 times worse here than IRL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            Lemme just say. If you're on any type of government assistance I have no problem with my tax dollars going to help you. I rather help my fellow man (citizen or non-citizen) than sending $40 billion a year to Israel or going towards the already bloated military budget. I'd rather see my fellow man eat.
            Even if your fellow man is able to work?

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              I hope you paid that sh it back, you lowlife fuçking mooch.

I've never collected government assistance a day in my life, you f@g.
              relax if you've never been on welfare then good for you..

unemployment insurance is not welfare though.. everyone who worked and got laid off get that for 6 months..

so you've never lost a job ever, i guess..

Comment

Yea, I don’t get all the day to day drama people choose to engage and invest their time in. If your cool people, you’re cool people. Simple as that. I can break bread with anybody that’s on the same tip. Color don’t matter to me, unless it’s green.

This place should be a break from all the bull crap. But it actually seems 100 times worse here than IRL.
                Just for clarification, you banned the homie for saying that a dude was on welfare?

But isn't that what multiple people were doing here? Or was there another reason for the ban?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  Just for clarification, you banned the homie for saying that a dude was on welfare?

But isn't that what multiple people were doing here? Or was there another reason for the ban?
                  Yea dude, welfare. That’s it.

Comment

Yea dude, welfare. That’s it.
                    lol. Ok. I just figured it was worse than that since that had already been going on in this thread, and was kinda the premise of the thread..calling people out and claiming they were on welfare.

I just saw the post again and thought it was actually because he said dude should go back to Europe. I could see that as being more of a reason, though I reported a dude that said Mayweather and Ward should go back to Africa, and the only thing that happened was that the post was deleted.

Wish there was some consistency here, but I'm not blaming you. You can't control how other mods choose to mod. It is what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                      Alright... nothing wrong with being on welfare lets just talk how much you are getting..

I was on unemployment insurance many years ago... i was getting $400/week
                      We ask? Does it make you feel better? Can't you troll in a smart way? What kinda rockets or propellants are you working on these days?

Did you ever get married?

I wonder way you gotta pull a butler regularly?

Pulling a B.UTLER is defined as embarrassing yourself, and not being smart enough to recognize it.

Comment

Working...
                      X