No announcement yet.

picking up girls, how do you go about it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picking up girls, how do you go about it

confidence is the biggest factor in my opinion because once i get going i can talk with the best of them and pretend to listen.

college kid swagger.

got to pick your battles obviously.

looks aren't the be all and end all.

Give a little bit of attention, then withdraw and work the mysterious angle make them come to me out of curiosity. Bitches can't resist not knowing ****.

Comment

i wow them by bragging about all my e-points and gifts on boxingscene.com

Comment

Originally posted by makavelli View Post
        lmao ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6666

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            Lmfao...........

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
              That always works!

Comment

I usually put my hands under their arm pits, bend my knees and lift. It's important to always lift with your legs and not your back.

If the girl is on the heavy side, I usually give them a bear hug and lift them that way.

Comment

When I lived in Canada all it took was them to hear my English accent and I could get maybe 70% of the girls I spoke to. I need to go back

Comment

Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    I usually put my hands under their arm pits, bend my knees and lift. It's important to always lift with your legs and not your back.

If the girl is on the heavy side, I usually give them a bear hug and lift them that way.
                    Keep that back straight.

Comment

Working...
                    X