No announcement yet.

What makes famous actors drug addicts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    yeah but you gotta pay for hotels food and everyhing else when you travel, with cars you have to make sure they are allways fixed and your allways going to be paying for insurance, a nice house is like 10k a year in taxes on top of keping it clean and up kept, boats need to be taken care of, same with wave runners, condos you arent even lving in half the time and you still have to pay for them quite illogical.

with drugs though theres no up keep besides the immense addiction. in the way that there is no up keep its alot cheaper then any of the things youve mentioned...untill you die of an overdose.
    You have that much tax even if you own the house?

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
      In the States in certain areas the property taxes are huge. I was told this by a guy who's parents had to sell up their house in Long island because they could not afford the property taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
        In the States in certain areas the property taxes are huge. I was told this by a guy who's parents had to sell up their house in Long island because they could not afford the property taxes.
        Damn, I'm fairly sure that in the UK once you buy your house that's pretty much it.

Comment

Damn, I'm fairly sure that in the UK once you buy your house that's pretty much it.
          No way. There are plans to bring in a "mansion tax" at very hefty rates for properties worth a lot of money . I think it is 2 Million +. But even so property taxes here are not that cheap.

Comment

Show me your friends and I will show you yourself.

Show me your crowd, and I know you will be doing what they do.

Comment

too many kissasses make them wanna kill themselves

Comment

Originally posted by P-Killer View Post
                Show me your friends and I will show you yourself.

Show me your crowd, and I know you will be doing what they do.
                Just weak minded sons a bitches copy other people

Comment

On top of property taxes u got irs taxes also, state tax lol, its all robbery man. A bunch of bs.

Comment

depending on the house yeah, my parents pay school tax (no one in the house goes to school) for about 3,000 a year and 2 other taxes that are about 2,400 each.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                      depending on the house yeah, my parents pay school tax (no one in the house goes to school) for about 3,000 a year and 2 other taxes that are about 2,400 each.
                      do they tax u even if ur retired?

Comment

Working...
                      X