Collapse
No announcement yet.

TStretContrversy is in an induced coma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm subscribed to him and was wondering where he has been. I hope he gets better.

Comment

this is a Gofundme set up in his name > https://www.gofundme.com/t-street-co...is-seriously-i

in a coma since Feb. 8th. damn.

Comment

Never heard of the guy but i will send some good energy towards him.

Comment

Don't know who the **** that is, but got me thinking, I haven't heard anything on Abdusalamov or Boytsov in a while, anybody know the latest on those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            Who said he was in a coma?
            Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            IDK how people will have that info on him unless they related or real close friends, I dont know but Ill never be close enough to anyone I met online to know info like that about me but thats just me.

Hes cool though I like his videos, theirs no agenda with him other than his own to succeed etc and I respect that.
            His mother took over his facebook and informed everyone. Apparently, he opened his eyes today.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              His mother took over his facebook and informed everyone. Apparently, he opened his eyes today.
              Thank the Lord and the doctors he is okay.

Comment

I used to watch Dontae all the time. I wish this dude the best. Any news on him?

Comment

My prayers to tstreet hope for a quick recovery.

Comment

One of the best YTs great content and best of all NO AGENDA OR BIAS! hope hes okay I thought it was weird that he didn't cover any of the boxing for the last 2 weeks

Comment

Hope he pulls through,his vids are usually hilarious

Comment

Working...
                      X