No announcement yet.

Navy SEAL determined to expose pedophile rings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    have you actually sat down and watched a full show? because people who have a strong opinion about infowars typically haven't. it's not just alex jones memeing for 5 hours.
    Yes Alex is a nut job. I thought most people knew this by now

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      Yes Alex is a nut job. I thought most people knew this by now
      a nut job wouldn't be able to operate a multi-million dollar company like infowars or have guests like this navy seal regularly on his show. you haven't watched a full show so shut up gruber.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        a nut job wouldn't be able to operate a multi-million dollar company like infowars or have guests like this navy seal regularly on his show. you haven't watched a full show so shut up gruber.
        Lol yes he’s a nut job. It’s ok to admit that and still like him. There’s millions of nut jobs across the world like him so it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Best luck, may God protect you. Not even religious, but knowing the kind of sick, evil paedophiles that are in our governments I can only hope they are humbled in death before an all-powerful arbiter who can send them straight to hell.

Let's hope he doesn't 'commit suicide'. A big part of the reason I'm not into politics is because they are all evil, Clinton or Trump they have some bizarre conections to paedophile scum - I mean how many are out there?

Hollywood is another cesspool of demonic paedophile rats - the sad part is they always get away with it and are protected by their brethren - people have been saying this for decades but the public don't give a chit until recently because of social media once a few people come forward, but if they were listening they would have known years ago what goes on.

The whole Clinton thing with the Haiti crisis and them trying to smuggle in children was just another example. I heard one of the female journalists investigating it died in Haiti too.

Comment

Working...
          X