LomachenkGOAT would clean out 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
    Hes not that undersized ...
    OMG, he is undersized! Even for 140 he's undersized.
    Come on, guys, let's just be realistic and respect the weight categories.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
      LMAO. Won't be able to mess with porter. Explain how porter and thurman beats lomo. They're the same height and sieze. Weight and power alone will not beat him. Thurman isn't an inside fighter. He will not outbox him from the outside. He'll end up quitting by the 8th rd. Porter would just get stopped. He just went 12 with a bum.
      RUssTBE refuses to address the points i made so I'll settle for u. how will thurman beat lomachenko. let me explain.

lomachenko has a high work rate but mixed mostly with pitty patter. good feet. awkward. But he makes a lot of technical mistakes. such as hands low, shoe shinning. i don't think thurman would fall for any of this. to negate lomachenkos awkwardness u simply stay posed and give 0 respect for it standing as solid as a rock in front of him in the center of the ring. thurman is a very posed powerful fighter. i believe that porter is more powerful agressive & knows how to work on the inside better then lomachenko (A much smaller lomachenko) thurman has proved he knows how to deal with an agressive porter on the inside, let alone lomachenko. I think he'd keep loma at a range. blast him when ever he so tried to come on the inside & tag loma to a knock out while remaining balanced in the center of the ring. it's a NIGHTMARE style for loma.

next......porter?

porter is a bully. dirty tactics. holding on to you rubbing of the forearm creating cuts (which lomachenko has some of the softest skin I've ever seen) throwing u around the ring. loma starts complaining and before u know it he's landing hard bombs hurting u & u don't know what happened. this is porter. an agressive bully type that over powers u not caring about what tricks u have. i believe porter would over power loma and beat him up.

thus far all u guys have told me is that loma would dance around thurman and porter to a decision. u believe that......i gave u true break downs.
      Last edited by Godsfly; 12-13-2017, 02:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
        RUssTBE refuses to address the points i made so I'll settle for u. how will thurman beat lomachenko. let me explain.

lomachenko has a high work rate but mixed mostly with pitty patter. good feet. awkward. But he makes a lot of technical mistakes. such as hands low, shoe shinning. i don't think thurman would fall for any of this. to negate lomachenkos awkwardness u simply stay posed and give 0 respect for it standing as solid as a rock in front of him in the center of the ring. thurman is a very posed powerful fighter. i believe that porter is more powerful agressive & knows how to work on the inside better then lomachenko (A much smaller lomachenko) thurman has proved he knows how to deal with an agressive porter on the inside in porter, let alone lomachenko. I think he'd keep loma at a range. blast him when ever he so tried to come on the inside & tag loma to a knock out while remaining balanced in the center of the ring. it's a NIGHTMARE style for loma.

next......porter?

porter is a bully. dirty tactics. holding on to you rubbing of the forearm creating cuts (which lomachenko has some of the softest skin I've ever seen) throwing u around the ring. loma starts complaining and before u know it he's landing hard bombs hurting u & u don't know what happened. this is porter. an agressive bully type that over powers u not caring about what tricks u have. i believe porter would over power loma and beat him up.

thus far all u guys have told me is that loma would dance around thurman and porter to a decision. u believe that......i gave u true break downs.
        I strongly disagree. Thurman does not have the style to beat lomo. Trying to outbox him won't work. I'm bookmarking this thread because I actually believe the fight may happen one day.

Comment

Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          Hes not that undersized and hes more skilled than anyone there. Only guys i see beating him at WW are crawford or Spence. People will say hes too small but thats not true at all. Hes 5'7 and probably walks around 145-155
          Agreed on all points

Comment

I strongly disagree. Thurman does not have the style to beat lomo. Trying to outbox him won't work. I'm bookmarking this thread because I actually believe the fight may happen one day.
            while you're at it book mark all of the 40 fights that I have gotten right. my record is 40 & 0. do a search on my profile.......i even predicted that mythesse had weak skin around his eyes which would play a factor before he faced garcia when he was at his absolute high. i told u that it would play a factor in his entire career as far as top level. people laughed at me all the time but payed attention when i started to get everything correct. I am not the one to be ****ing with. i study this **** with an obsession in a dark room. i wouldn't give u any bull****. i make a lot of money from this.

loma makes waaaaay too many technical mistakes for a powerful thurman.

thurman will KO loma

porter would tko loma into submission.

please bookmark it and solidify these words. please.

lomas nothing that u think he is.

Comment

Loma beats Thurman easy. He has a very tough time with Porter though. Porter is way bigger, has a solid beard, and leads with his head. It's s Maidana/Floyd matchup where even if Loma wins he doesn't look great.

He beats all WW except Errol and TC. Sloppy win against Porter bc size and style difference

Comment

Strongly disagree. Guys are quitting for a reason. No one likes to get hit. His power is above average. When has rocky martinez ever been koed cold like that?
                I think it comes down to his speed, accuracy, and use of angles. He obviously isn't bereft of power as he does hurt guys, but I think it is magnified by his other talents.

I think as he moves up to 140 and 147, those well placed shots will not be quite as damaging as they are at 130. Anyway, that is my opinion.

Comment

Loma would be the 7th or 8th best WW today...at best.

Moving up with that wee frame and no real power even at 130?? Nuh-ugh.

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
                    while you're at it book mark all of the 40 fights that I have gotten right. my record is 40 & 0. do a search on my profile.......i even predicted that mythesse had weak skin around his eyes which would play a factor before he faced garcia when he was at his absolute high. i told u that it would play a factor in his entire career as far as top level. people laughed at me all the time but payed attention when i started to get everything correct. I am not the one to be ****ing with. i study this **** with an obsession in a dark room. i wouldn't give u any bull****. i make a lot of money from this.

loma makes waaaaay too many technical mistakes for a powerful thurman.

thurman will KO loma

porter would tko loma into submission.

please bookmark it and solidify these words. please.

lomas nothing that u think he is.
                    Thurman is about 2 levels below lomchenko in skills. And if you think otherwise again YDKSAB.

I'm seriously LMAO. Porter went 12 rounds with a bum in a tough fight but somehow he stops lomo. Thurman was getting walked down by a 5 3 midget in bundu but he outboxes lomochenko from the outside. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                      Loma beats Thurman easy. He has a very tough time with Porter though. Porter is way bigger, has a solid beard, and leads with his head. It's s Maidana/Floyd matchup where even if Loma wins he doesn't look great.

He beats all WW except Errol and TC. Sloppy win against Porter bc size and style difference
                      Porter just went 12 rounds with a bum in a competitive fight. He'll get destroyed.

Comment

Working...
                      X