No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Salido: Canelo Might Knock Cotto Out Like I Did Juanma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
    I thought it was halarious. Didnt puerto rico have the first known gay boxer? Then cotto wearing pink, sleeping with the chubby guy. Thats pretty gay in the mexican culture.
    Thats super gay in ANY culture

Comment

Originally posted by nielon View Post
      Dudeeeee I went to school w Orlando Cruz. I know him personally. NO BS!!!

Dude grew up in the projects and came from nothing. I am not ****phobic, yes hes gay!!! We always setting records on every category

Im proud of him.... (Its his butthole not mine, hes entitled to do with it whatever he likes)

.... whole country gay? ... thats fine to write behind a keyboard... you wont last a minute in those streets
      you knew him personally? i bet you did, i bet you took his virginity lol.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
        you knew him personally? i bet you did, i bet you took his virginity lol.

That ****** walked right into that.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post
          I thought it was halarious. Didnt puerto rico have the first known gay boxer? Then cotto wearing pink, sleeping with the chubby guy. Thats pretty gay in the mexican culture.
          You know what else is pretty gay in Mex culture?
          Oscar Delahoya

Comment

Here is dirty Salido talking non sense boxing like always. Rocky will retire your dirty ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
              You know what else is pretty gay in Mex culture?
              Oscar Delahoya
              In a machismo culture can you imagine how shameful it must be for a man to dress up like a woman?
              Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 11-16-2015, 01:14 AM.

Comment

Juanma is no cotto and salido is no canelo. Salido is irrelevant.

Comment

Come on Mexican's can't call ricans gay when y'all have fishnet wearing dildo in a$$ delahoya who quits on his stool $h1t all races taking L's recently with this **** $h1t

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Come on Mexican's can't call ricans gay when y'all have fishnet wearing dildo in a$$ delahoya who quits on his stool $h1t all races taking L's recently with this **** $h1t
                    Then you got Floyd dating Tranny women and defending Bruce I mean Caitlin Jenner

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      In a machismo culture can you imagine how shameful it must be for a man to dress up like a woman?
                      I agree, I mean dressing like this in public for the world to see lol are those spikes on his boots ? and a purse? TBE doe.
                      Last edited by Bardock; 11-16-2015, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X