Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulorme Fails Second COVID-19 Test; Ennis Might Fight Van Heerden 12/19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulorme Fails Second COVID-19 Test; Ennis Might Fight Van Heerden 12/19

Jaron Ennis needs a new opponent for his upcoming fight. BoxingScene.com has learned that Thomas Dulorme, who was scheduled to encounter Ennis on December 19 in Uncasville, Connecticut, failed another COVID-19 test administered Monday. Dulorme had hoped that his failed test Thursday was a false positive because he is asymptomatic.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm good with Van Heerden. They can easily reschedule the Dulorme fight for 2021.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      I'm good with Van Heerden. They can easily reschedule the Dulorme fight for 2021.
      If Boots does what he has been doing and stops Van Heerden I say put him straight to Ugas or Jamal James. Let's try this kid out for real!!!

Comment

For health concerns, Dulorme would rather have Covid-19 than a fight with Boots Ennis!

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
          If Boots does what he has been doing and stops Van Heerden I say put him straight to Ugas or Jamal James. Let's try this kid out for real!!!
          I'm still good with the Dulorme fight after Van Heerdan. Would like to see him active next year.

Comment

Van Heerdan is no gimmee. He is as good as if not better than Dulorme. He is a good opponent for Ennis at this stage.

Comment

Sounds like a much more interesting opponent than the shopworn Dulorme. Never been a fan of “good losers” and at least Chris had a winning streak.

Comment

Solid replacement. Van Heerden is a tough dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  I'm still good with the Dulorme fight after Van Heerdan. Would like to see him active next year.
                  Me too brother me too. I think Boots is the real thing and he needs a fight like Dulorme to get to the next level closer to a title fight.

Comment

Isn't Van Heerdon the soda can Spence punctured a few years ago? And didn't Dulorme just lose? Why is Boots Ennis trying to fight Dulorme instead of the guy who beat him? When are they gonna take the diaper off this kid before he winds up like Dubois?

Comment

Working...
                    X