Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Easiest Opponent For Me is Joshua, Tailor-Made For Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: Easiest Opponent For Me is Joshua, Tailor-Made For Me

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury views unified titleholder Anthony Joshua is the easiest opponent that he could face in the ring. Fury and Joshua are being lined up to potentially face each other in 2021.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bored by Tyson Fury all he does is talk nonsense

Comment

One of his biggest weaknesses is over confidence, he trains less and starts show boating. He needs to take this seriously or it'll be another Cunningham and if that happens Joshua will finish him.
      I'd rather hear him taking Joshua seriously and doing his talking in the ring.

Comment

Cool, so do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
          Cool, so do it.
          He will, it's a mismatch. Let's just hope that AJ doesn't suffer from another "panic attack" before the fight

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            He will, it's a mismatch. Let's just hope that AJ doesn't suffer from another "panic attack" before the fight
            Tyson has been in plenty of mismatches so I’m cool with another one

Joshua vs fury is still the fight to be made at heavy

Comment

Originally posted by Rodbox View Post
              Bored by Tyson Fury all he does is talk nonsense
              It's not if you can back it up

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                Fury wins but it's definitely not a mismatch. If AJ goes in at around 240 (which I think he will) then the fight will be much closer than most seem to think. Fury is still just a man, and men get hit. AJ has far more offensive (and defensive) ability than Wilder and hits a lot harder than Wallin; if those guys can find success and land then AJ definitely will. He has more chance of beating Fury than anybody out there, but I still doubt he will. One thing is for sure, it won't be a nine-rounds-to-three schooling or a seven-round whitewash.

Comment

Originally posted by Squared.Circle View Post
                  Fury wins but it's definitely not a mismatch. If AJ goes in at around 240 (which I think he will) then the fight will be much closer than most seem to think. Fury is still just a man, and men get hit. AJ has far more offensive (and defensive) ability than Wilder and hits a lot harder than Wallin; if those guys can find success and land then AJ definitely will. He has more chance of beating Fury than anybody out there, but I still doubt he will. One thing is for sure, it won't be a nine-rounds-to-three schooling or a seven-round whitewash.
                  What success did Wilder have? Ok he knocked down a 50% fit Fury a couple of times, a Fury that had recently lost 10 stone and beat a drug and alcohol addiction, when a 100% Fury turned up, we all saw what happened.

Wallin had a bit of success, but he still lost pretty much every round to a Fury who was weight drained and fighting with one eye, and we all know Fury struggles to motivate himself against lesser names.

Fury views Joshua as his legacy fight and will be 100% fit and ready, and in boxing terms, Joshua does nothing better than Fury, other than perhaps punches slightly harder.

Fury is naturally the bigger man with a superior chin, heart, footwork and boxing skills.

If AJ bulks up, he gasses out after a few rounds like he always does, if he comes in his natural weight like last time, Fury will physically bully him.

I don't see how AJ wins other than by landing a hail mary.

Comment

I agree. Fury will win easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X