Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Whoever I Come Back Against, It's Going To Come With A Purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt he fights any of those mentioned

Comment

It's Helenius obviously.

Comment

Translated: "I DON'T WANNA GET MY A$$ BEAT AGAIN BY FURY."
        Last edited by BlackR0bbb; 11-30-2020, 09:54 AM.

Comment

"He acts like we went together and had a bad breakup and he can't get over me. Maybe he had some good ***** or something. No ****."

Was this Wilder saying it or Jake Donovan? I added the quotation marks but there were none in the original article.

Comment

Sounds like Wilder isn't far from realising the trilogy won't be happening anytime soon, he needs to get himself back into contention.
            I reckon he will scream for the Whyte Pov winner and I think Whyte will oblige due to his hatred of Deontay. Will likely backfire on Whyte and the WBC will make Wilder the mando for the Fury AJ winner, certainly no 1000 day wait for Wilder.
            If Whyte does decide to freeze Widler out, we will get Helenius / Ruiz.
            I like the Ruiz fight, he could cause the upset.

Comment

Breazele rematch? Stiverne? Ortiz III? Because nobody else needs Wilder anymore - big risk, zero reward in terms of advancement towards the belt. White, if he comes through Povetkin, is too close to the belt to chance it again. Usyk can just sit and wait. Parker will likely to lose to Wilder, but the win over Parker won't move Wilder any closer to the belt. Wilder is frozen out of the championship fights at least until 2022. He'll be 37 then. Fury was his golden ticket, but no, he had to mess about for 9 months and then open his mouth. Not to mention what a debacle he had with AJ - could have earned tens of millions and had a decent shot at KOing AJ. Wilder is a perfect example of a mismanaged career.

Comment

Im not interested in hearing a single word from this clown until he proves in the ring that hes been working on his boxing skills

Comment

That's a better sound from wilder.

Whyte s been calling for this for a long time, let him have it.

Ruiz is a bad match up
                  for wilder imo .

Comment

Ruiz/Helenius/Povetkin/Parker

All good opponents for Wilder

Though sadly I imagine we are going to see a Teper, Takam or Charles Martin instead

Comment

I’m so sick of this crap who the duck is fury gonna fight don’t tell me he hes to now wait for this Lunt to have a duckling warm up match first I’m so sick of this crap in boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X