No announcement yet.

Would you buck the young John McCain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you buck the young John McCain?

Nowadays he's all wrinkly and has aged badly like all white men, but back in the day he was a real slice of pineapple pie. I'd probably have still went for it even if he had "the clap" as was the worst STD in those days. Pretty eyes, a strong jawline and a fortified pain threshold (after having your ass filled in by red hot pokers in Vietnam, the biggest of schlongs wouldn't leave a dent in his intestines) make John McCain one twink you'd bend over the kitchen sink!

Would you pack his fudge?

Nothing to turn gay over, he can model my underwear though

Comment

hes a prick fcuk him, im a ufc fan

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        hes a prick fcuk him, im a ufc fan
        Would you like to get in the four cornered canvas with him and fist away?

Comment

I prefer John McClane in the era of the first 3 Die Hard films. Latest one didn't do much for me. Only his daughter did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister_Spooky View Post

Nowadays he's all wrinkly and has aged badly like all white men, but back in the day he was a real slice of pineapple pie. I'd probably have still went for it even if he had "the clap" as was the worst STD in those days. Pretty eyes, a strong jawline and a fortified pain threshold (after having your ass filled in by red hot pokers in Vietnam, the biggest of schlongs wouldn't leave a dent in his intestines) make John McCain one twink you'd bend over the kitchen sink!

Would you pack his fudge?
            no. ******.

Comment

Working...
            X