Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ortiz Trainer: "Hell No!" - Other Heavyweights Can't Beat Luis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    I would take Ortiz over everyone but AJ, Wilder, and Fury. He would have a good shot of beating them on a good night.
    You think he'd beat Usyk? I'm unconvinced about Usyk as a heavyweight as whole, but I think he would be a bad, bad match for Ortiz. Would take him into deep waters and collapse his aging lungs.

Comment

When is Dillian Shyte going to grow some balls and fight King Kong?

What's with this weak Mariusz Wach bullcrap?

Comment

We need to test him with chisora.
        I still got chisora by the way of KO.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
          There's a reason why Whyte, AJ, Parker, Miller, Povetkin, Kownacki, and everyone else in the top 10 except Wilder has somehow not found time to fight Ortiz.
          Maybe Ortiz have not found time to extend contract to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post
            You think he'd beat Usyk? I'm unconvinced about Usyk as a heavyweight as whole, but I think he would be a bad, bad match for Ortiz. Would take him into deep waters and collapse his aging lungs.

Ortiz is a hell of a lot better than Bellow? Usyk is just too small IMO for these giants.

Jury is still out on how he does at HW. Chazz Witherspoon win doesn't count for me.

Comment

Ortiz has turned down fights against AJ and Whyte in the past, this whole thing of only Wilder wants to fight him is such nonsense lol.

The funniest thing is that should he fight one of the other top 10 guys and lose it will be because he was “never the same after 2 fights with Wilder”. He should just retire with his 7 million and call it a day.

Comment

now that he's taken 2 L's to wilder, ldbc crew will never give anyone credit for beating him cept wilder...they'll pull out the age factor like it wasn't a factor already against wilder

Comment

Ortiz vs Wallin….make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                    There's a reason why Whyte, AJ, Parker, Miller, Povetkin, Kownacki, and everyone else in the top 10 except Wilder has somehow not found time to fight Ortiz.
                    Ortiz was offered the biggest fight in HW boxing and turned it down, ffs!

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                      Ortiz has turned down fights against AJ and Whyte in the past, this whole thing of only Wilder wants to fight him is such nonsense lol.

The funniest thing is that should he fight one of the other top 10 guys and lose it will be because he was “never the same after 2 fights with Wilder”. He should just retire with his 7 million and call it a day.
                      When did he turn down a fight versus whyte?

Comment

Working...
                      X