Senate Impeachment trial continues. Vote to call new witnesses fails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Also found on CNN.

If they went straight to trial, talk of witnesses wouldn't be nearly as big as the clamor is for it now, especially after Nancy bought her team and the public more time to pore over evidence. How hard would the repubs. fight to keep this out if trial started?

Brilliant work by Pelosi.
    We got ourself a a TRIGGERED lil sheep. Don’t you have a sky to yell at??? Or move to Canada?? I’ll take 3 illegals that LOVE this country over an American Flag burner like you.

Take a knee and suck my Dic!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      We got ourself a a TRIGGERED lil sheep. Don’t you have a sky to yell at??? Or move to Canada?? I’ll take 3 illegals that LOVE this country over an American Flag burner like you.

Take a knee and suck my Dic!

the star witness for the democrats is a known liar who is currently on bail for bribery and corruption

and the star witness for the republicans will be Biden... who is on video bragging about withholding 1 BILLION dollars of US aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden for corruption with Burisma

dems are a joke... you literally cannot make this shlt up

the headline...

Lev Parnas arrives on the Hill to listen to Senate impeachment trial

the real story...

democrat star witness refused access to the Senate

"It's unclear where Parnas will be watching the proceedings from, as a federal judge on Tuesday denied his request to have his GPS device removed, thereby quashing his request to attend the trial because Senate rules do not permit any electronic devices in the gallery."

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/01/29/p...ing/index.html

the democrat star witness is a known liar who is currently on bail for bribery and corruption

he is obviously looking for a sweetheart deal

hilarious

on Monday, the defence shredded Adam Schiff and exposed him as a congenital liar... he will not recover from that

the senators will be fishing before friday

the failocrats will cry a river because they were not allowed to call witness #18... to attempt what the first 17 failed

hilarious

the OBVIOUS corruption/collusion between heads of the FBI/CIA/DOJ/DNC... is the only REAL problem facing the security of the USA

OBVIOUS corruption, that will probably result in indictments from bulldog Durham...

they ALL covered up for Hillary when she broke multiple felonies with her private e-mail server... corruption, destruction of subpoena'd evidence including removing/smashing physical hard-drives with a hammer, and the deletion of over 30,000 emails that were under subpoena from Trey Gowdy... Comey, Brennan, Schiff, Lynch, Obama... they all covered it up

then they blatantly manufactured false evidence against Trump... the Steel dossier was paid for by the Clinton Campaign and the FBI... they knew it was fake all along, so did the CIA

when Hillary signed off on Uranium One... that deal was ALSO signed by heads from 8 other departments

there was a detailed report last year by political watchdog Fitton, bottom line: the deep-state corruption is far worse than we thought... DOZENS of high-level Bush/Obama appointees

the dems totally ignored Quid Pro Joe Biden bragging on video about how he held back 1 billion dollars of financial aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor that was investigating Hunter Biden for corruption at Burisma... but, they will impeach Donald Trump for investigating Biden LMAO

you cannot make that shlt up

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the star witness for the democrats is a known liar who is currently on bail for bribery and corruption

and the star witness for the republicans will be Biden... who is on video bragging about withholding 1 BILLION dollars of US aid to Ukraine unless they fired the prosecutor who was investigating Hunter Biden for corruption with Burisma

I’m beginning to believe most DemoCRAPS are either stupid or young??? They can’t REALLY believe their going to get all this FREE sht.??? I mean they’re just panhandling for votes.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post

Lev Parnas is under indictment and wears an ankle bracelet. He will never be allowed entry to the impeachment trial because electronic devices are prohibited.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
            Lev Parnas is under indictment and wears an ankle bracelet. He will never be allowed entry to the impeachment trial because electronic devices are prohibited.
            What’s ironic is the libs in SDNY are the ones who put those bracelets... literally shooting themselves on the foot. But but but Republican cover up doe...

Comment

• Originally posted by jaded View Post
              Off topic, that pup is growing beautifully.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                Off topic, that pup is growing beautifully.
                Yes...25 lbs today. A lot of AmStaff owners have been saying she's an AmStaff and I'm thinking the same now. In a few more months I should know.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I have Trump ahead by a couple rounds.
                  The cards are already filled in. Trump won. This is all just a show...on both sides.

Randomly its weird they are bringing Hunter Biden into Trump's impeachment. Been hearing this for awhile but thought it was just silliness. If Biden & his son have done sketchy sh^t, which I'd bet on cuz all these mfers are sketchy no matter the letter by their name, it has zip to do with Trump's attempted bribery of a world leader.

Comment

• the star witness for the democrats is a known liar who is currently on bail for bribery and corruption

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
                    What’s ironic is the libs in SDNY are the ones who put those bracelets... literally shooting themselves on the foot. But but but Republican cover up doe...

Parnas was classified as a flight risk when he got caught lying about his assets to the investigators, the ankle bracelet was the only way that he could get bail

at least Bolton doesn't wear an ankle bracelet, he is just a known liar

#nomorewitnesses

Comment

• quid pro quo

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      The cards are already filled in. Trump won. This is all just a show...on both sides.

Randomly its weird they are bringing Hunter Biden into Trump's impeachment. Been hearing this for awhile but thought it was just silliness. If Biden & his son have done sketchy sh^t, which I'd bet on cuz all these mfers are sketchy no matter the letter by their name, it has zip to do with Trump's attempted bribery of a world leader.

the " quid " part of quid pro quo, that the demorats are accusing Trump... is, he ordered Ukraine to investigate Hunter Biden for corruption

that is what Hunter Biden has to do with this LMAO

btw, Hunter Biden is now referred to as " witness #1 " by the defence

#hilarious
                      #nomorewitnessesLMAO

Comment

Working...
                      X