No announcement yet.

Are there any real boxers here?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are there any real boxers here?

Like world level pro's using an alias pretending to be a normal guy? If so, who would you guess. Match the alias and who you think they might be really?

Im undefeated as a amatuer champion in Ohio and I have one draw years ago in 52 pickem up . I just activated my license again and passed the over 40 physical of age 49 and a half. Currently reaching out to Fred Ruthford I can take him again .

Comment

I’m deontay wilder

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised. I know a lot of the top boxers read NSB, not even much the front page necessarily. That's why the news is posted here for us to discuss. Some boxers used to post here in the early 2000s. Promoters and networks do too.

Do you know a better boxing forum than NSB anywhere in the world? I haven't found one. That's why we are all here. Let me know if you find one.

You can practically convey messages to your favorite boxers on NSB. Even though they are not replying to you directly, you might still see them acting on your suggestions.

Good thread.

War NSB!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised. I know a lot of the top boxers read NSB, not even much the front page necessarily. That's why the news is posted here for us to discuss. Some boxers used to post here in the early 2000s. Promoters and networks do too.

Do you know a better boxing forum than NSB anywhere in the world? I haven't found one. That's why we are all here. Let me know if you find one.

You can practically convey messages to your favorite boxers on NSB. Even though they are not replying to you directly, you might still see them acting on your suggestions.

Good thread.

War NSB!
          Yeah, good points, man. It sure is the best boxing forum about.

Comment

I think I just seen that Jamal Herring was on here, Trainer Iceman John Scully is on here I know that for sure, Trainer Breadman Edwards does his Daily Bread so I'm sure he checks in on the comments under Daily Bread

This is literally the only damn Relevant Boxing Forum on the internet so yeah I'm sure people check the feedback to kinda get an idea WTF want and what the fans are talking about

I swear Eddie Hearn or some people close to Eddie Hearn are on Here the way people go out of their way to defend him on here. Eddie might have a team Full of Geeks like the Infamous Russian Trolls and their only job is literally to defend him on the internet no matter what. No matter if it is youtube, Social media or on this forum, anything about Hearn it is people replying defending him and I cannot be mad at that at all if that is the case Well played Eddie you need to give who ever is Robbie on this forum as Raise he works overtime showing his Solidarity to you
            Last edited by sicko; 08-12-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
              I think I just seen that Jamal Herring was on here, Trainer Iceman John Scully is on here I now that for sure, Trainer Breadman Edwards does his Daily Bread so I'm sure he checks in on the comments under Daily Bread

This is literally the only damn Relevant Boxing Forum on the internet so yeah I'm sure people check the feedback to kinda get an idea WTF want and what the fans are talking about

I swear Eddie Hearn or some people close to Eddie Hearn are on Here the way people go out of their way to defend him on here. Eddie might have a team Full of Geeks like the Infamous Russian Trolls and their only job is literally to defend him on the internet no matter what. No matter if it is youtube, Social media or on this forum, anything about Hearn it is people replying defending him and I cannot be mad at that at all if that is the case Well played Eddie you need to give who ever is Robbie on this forum as Raise he works overtime showing his Solidarity to you
              Yeah, I read Breadman, weekly. Always insightful. I'm sure Eddie will be checking here seeing what people are saying about him, Joshua and his shows. I wonder if he's ever come across any of my made up Eddie Hearn quotes and demands which I sometimes throw into places here and there.

Like this one - *Anthony Joshua wants the Snickers Championship belt on the line, but Andy Ruiz JR. has refused this demand. Eddie has appealed to the Snickers board that they make Anthony Joshua mandatory for the belt with immediate effect.*

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                Like world level pro's using an alias pretending to be a normal guy? If so, who would you guess. Match the alias and who you think they might be really?
                Well, I've been lead to believe that Jamel Herring is on here and he comments on YouTube, IG, Twitter, as well.
                I believe his NSB name is Cashtro.

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                  Yeah, I read Breadman, weekly. Always insightful. I'm sure Eddie will be checking here seeing what people are saying about him, Joshua and his shows. I wonder if he's ever come across any of my made up Eddie Hearn quotes and demands which I sometimes throw into places here and there.

Like this one - *Anthony Joshua wants the Snickers Championship belt on the line, but Andy Ruiz JR. has refused this demand. Eddie has appealed to the Snickers board that they make Anthony Joshua mandatory for the belt with immediate effect.*
                  Eddie for sure grab little quotable from his supporters on the Internet

Comment

I believe Shawn Porter posted here years ago.

Thomas 'Cornflake' LaManna did also.

Comment

Working...
                    X