No announcement yet.

Hectari claiming Lomachenko walks around at 154

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
    Yes. Technically, Manny would be the smaller man if he goes down to 140. And Loma would be big at 140 with better height and reach advantage than Manny.

Surprised Loma didn't take that fight.

Kinda sucks Rigo had to move up two weight classes but Loma not even daring to do it himself even tho he has the advantage and the "matrix". Would've been fun to see if he can even do that on Manny

Man what the hell. Manny is a lot bigger body wise than Lomachenko.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Loma made rigo come up two weight classes, yet loma wont even fight pacman at 140 with pac being smaller than him and going down a weight
      Not Loma, but Rigo himself did ask for it when Loma was 130. It wasn't Loma's desire to fight until he got frightened by Twitter trash talking.

Comment

Lomachicken should be fighting at welterweight but he a scurred ass chump who dont wants dat smoke!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
          Man what the hell. Manny is a lot bigger body wise than Lomachenko.
          No. They would have the same frame.

The only difference is the calves.

Manny's calves

vs

Loma's calves

Loma has about the same height as Keith Thurman

Looking at the Manny vs Keith fight, Manny looks way smaller than 5'5 cos he plants his foot wide apart. That's why a 5'7 Keith look like a tower in that fight next to Manny. It's noticeable
          Last edited by RuleOfTheSpear; 08-08-2019, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Lomachicken should be fighting at welterweight but he a scurred ass chump who dont wants dat smoke!
            Dang homey went in dry

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Dang homey went in dry
              Pacquiao should give Rios a rematch in Mexico where they don't have the visual technology to cover up the fact that Pac was really knocked out cold with a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                Pacquiao should give Rios a rematch in Mexico where they don't have the visual technology to cover up the fact that Pac was really knocked out cold with a jab.
                Hey Rios out of the picture man lol, now you just cracking jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  When I saw him on my hunting trip to the Ukraine 2 months ago I ran into him in the woods. Luckily I had my weight scale on me and he weighed an amazing 217lbs.
                  Dats cause he had that deer he killed (ran dat doe to death) on his shoulders.

Comment

Someone should take that fat pic of BJS and Photoshop Loma head on it

Comment

Hectari is right , he just got the weight wrong
                      Loma walks around at 176 , just above the limit for amateur light heavyweight but under boxing light heavyweight
                      It’s astonishing
                      If anyone has any idea what kind of peds he’s on to get down to 135
                      I’d be very interested

Comment

Working...
                      X