Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    he has FLOORED every single opponent who got in the ring with him

including a guy who is almost certainly the best heavyweight on the planet

Wilder would have leveled Joshua, and knocked him the fk out..... just like the smart guys always said would happen
    You're one of the SMART guys on here I assume ?

Yea keep thinking that bc all the ones who think theyre smart are the dumbest ones .

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      You know it's a Wilder D rider when they legit think Wilder got a draw against Fury. That was one of the biggest robberies in HW history.
      First 6 rounds there was basically no action...can't see how anyone saw a dominant performance from Fury there...I scored those even...I guess because Floyd says it was 4-0 everyone agreed? idk..

Yeah the last 6 rounds were clear for Fury but he also got KD twice...so a draw was fair.

Comment

Ortiz is another guy that has beaten nobody. People act like beating Jennings is an amazing feat.
        AJ's best wins are over two 40 year olds lol...his resume isn't much better than Wilder's yet you worshipped him like it was your job Roberto...what gives lol...you're an odd cat man, it's funny, I like it

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          AJ's best wins are over two 40 year olds lol...his resume isn't much better than Wilder's yet you worshipped him like it was your job Roberto...what gives lol...you're an odd cat man, it's funny, I like it
          Two 40 year olds, 1 being the best fighter of the last decade and the other a top 3 fighter of the last decade. His resume shit's all over Wilders, put down the crack pipe. Ortiz wouldn't be a top 3 win for Joshua.

Comment

Two 40 year olds, 1 being the best fighter of the last decade and the other a top 3 fighter of the last decade. His resume shit's all over Wilders, put down the crack pipe. Ortiz wouldn't be a top 3 win for Joshua.
            I mean I guess people can spin things however they want...I think they were solid enough wins but not exactly great wins...both Wlad and Povetkin were ripe for the picking at that point...that's pretty clear I think...when you face a guy matters as much as anything.

Who would be the 3rd best win?...I like Povetkin but I would put that version of Ortiz over that version of Povetkin...Ortiz probably beats AJ pretty straightforwardly I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
              I mean I guess people can spin things however they want...I think they were solid enough wins but not exactly great wins...both Wlad and Povetkin were ripe for the picking at that point...that's pretty clear I think...when you face a guy matters as much as anything.

Who would be the 3rd best win?...I like Povetkin but I would put that version of Ortiz over that version of Povetkin...Ortiz probably beats AJ pretty straightforwardly I think.
              Ortiz has done nothing to be ranked over Povetkin. Ortiz has done nothing to be ranked top 5. Klitschko, Povetkin and Whyte are all better wins than Ortiz and all fighters Wilder ducked.

Comment

C'mon why can't someone just knock him out?

I mean he's just this sloppy bum, he's easy to hit.

And yet they've tried 42 times and failed every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
                  C'mon why can't someone just knock him out?

I mean he's just this sloppy bum, he's easy to hit.

And yet they've tried 42 times and failed every time.
                  It's coming soon, don't worry. Wilder won't get lucky against a 50% Fury this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X